Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

BIG CONSPIRACY FORUM TROUBLES!

36 posts in this topic

Over the last month i have seen all of the big ct sites swap ad formats for higher revenue, overdoing it to death. Some even going as far as telling members not to use ad blocker if they want the site to stay up.

Now i felt the need to make this thread because? well quite honestly. Times are volatile in the ct forum world right now. Waking up is going mainstream but still full of sheep, thus less people come to these forums. Maybe its a psychological game being played. Who knows! but what i do know is that soon. some of the big ct sites will be gone for good.

This ad format change i've seen is the death scream. 20-40% drop in traffic has caused them to try and make up the shortfall. and in the process they are alienating the userbase they have gained and making the situation worse for themselves by making people leave. ESPECIALLY when at least one of these sites is using nefarious tactics to stop ad blocker from working. Go figure! And that just goes alongside the monthly begathons some sites do. Which are proven to not be needed financially.

Our forum will never do that. We will do our best to ride out the storm that is hitting the conspiracy world and come out on top, Not because of income or lack of it. But because we are actually one of the few communities in ct that are not full of f***tards and that my dear users will take us a long way.

And yes the other owners wont like this thread one little bit. But i only care about you! f*** em!

Peace!

P.s I know someone will mention something! so let me address it! yes we also take donations! but we follow a strict code. We never ask for donations, or make a massive deal out of it. We just give a method of helping as it gets asked for. And if we ever go over we make sure it is reflected the month after. But most importantly if we do not get enough donations we never threaten to close the site down or create some fake drama to stir up income. I think that is the difference between us and them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See how irritating BIN is now.  I really try and stay the hell away from it - some (most) of their real "news" is a rehash from someone else anyway - so I rather search for the key words and read the content elsewhere.  A lot of their content is so blown out of proportion  in order to fit the "fear-porn" agenda it's not funny.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't been banned, baned, or bounced off glp in over a month. :bananawohoo:

They want my business? Get it while you can, y'all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, grav said:

I haven't been banned, baned, or bounced off glp in over a month. :bananawohoo:

They want my business? Get it while you can, y'all.

Desperation for money has caused a slacking up off in regards to censorship. Must be hurting them too much. And if you hurt it too much you can kill your forum.

I've seen a lot of change in the ct forum scene since i started my first ct forum. And i would like to think i had a part in that somehow. Competition will always lead to raising the bar. And in ct forums specifically the bar needed to be raised tremendously. Years of psychological abuse and bullshit power-tripping mods will lower the bar to the ground as we have all seen.

And they should have wanted you long before now. You are a great member. And i for one am very happy that you have chosen to post with us. But don't let that go to your head. Ego is path to destruction!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Desperation for money has caused a slacking up off in regards to censorship. Must be hurting them too much. And if you hurt it too much you can kill your forum.

I've seen a lot of change in the ct forum scene since i started my first ct forum. And i would like to think i had a part in that somehow. Competition will always lead to raising the bar. And in ct forums specifically the bar needed to be raised tremendously. Years of psychological abuse and bullshit power-tripping mods will lower the bar to the ground as we have all seen.

And they should have wanted you long before now. You are a great member. And i for one am very happy that you have chosen to post with us. But don't let that go to your head. Ego is path to destruction!

OMG, Twilight Zone time. Kind words on a ct forum! Thanks, Shep. COP is the model for the rest to follow, if they're smart. 

Why did it have to turn into a war zone? Agenda 21,  I think. Tptb are wiping out free thinking as fast as they can. They send shills into forums to disrupt threads. They find inquiring minds and harass and torture them, intending to drive them away.

I've even seen mods driven off. LOP is the best example. Remember Mighty Mary Messenger, or whatever her name was? And Sulie? 

Did the owners kowtow to the elites solely to make money, unaware that by taking the payola they are sealing their own doom? Speaking of doom, and your first forum, ugga mugga, it puts the junk in doom junkie.

:sodsjdtr:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, grav said:

I haven't been banned, baned, or bounced off glp in over a month. :bananawohoo:

They want my business? Get it while you can, y'all.

I was banned by Dr Astro about a month ago :biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, toast said:

I was banned by Dr Astro about a month ago :biggrin:

Go back and see if you're able to post. The game's afoot, Mr. Watson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, grav said:

Go back and see if you're able to post. The game's afoot, Mr. Watson.

Still banned haha :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Draama,draama,draama.

Hahahaha.

Let the others sink.  The shrills and trolls seem to loose interest quickly which is nice, or maybe the mods deal with it quickly. Either way its good.

Everything has a life span but its up to us to keep it going.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I absolutely hate going to some of the sites on my iPhone because as soon as the page loads it sends me to the App Store to download some bs app that has nothing to do with the site. I get that slot from BIN too. Plus I hate seeing mods go off on people right there in the forum no pm sent nothing just going straight off on people over nothing. Here at COP I have 0 complaints, we all pretty much get along. Yes there's the random idiot poster who's name reminds me of an old book but even that one livens up the conversation even tho their thinking make you wonder why their here. Ever since I found cop I felt like I found my ct home. :cheer:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Groove said:

I absolutely hate going to some of the sites on my iPhone because as soon as the page loads it sends me to the App Store to download some bs app that has nothing to do with the site. I get that slot from BIN too. Plus I hate seeing mods go off on people right there in the forum no pm sent nothing just going straight off on people over nothing. Here at COP I have 0 complaints, we all pretty much get along. Yes there's the random idiot poster who's name reminds me of an old book but even that one livens up the conversation even tho their thinking make you wonder why their here. Ever since I found cop I felt like I found my ct home. :cheer:

Great post! Welcome home! :grouphug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Great post! Welcome home! :grouphug:

Awe thanks man 

:yourock:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now