Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Jew Explains That Ireland Must Take Refugees Because They Didn’t Stop the Jew Holocaust

10 posts in this topic

The Irish people have an inter-generational guilt for having not helped these Jews. If it were not for the Irish, they would not have been lampshaded. Now, they must accept these haji rapists on their streets, as punishment for the anti-Jewish behavior of their ancestors. cont DS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Irish have their own history of suffering that is actually real, unlike the Holohoax. Slavery, Starvation, you name it. But we must remember that the only people that have suffered are the Jews and African Americans. Only blacks were ever slaves.

Aryans (noble), (Eire, Ara,). Ireland, land of the Ara.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-irish-slave-trade-the-forgotten-white-slaves/31076 SC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That loci defies every logical understanding.  The two have nothing at all to do with one another.

 

Why are the countries in the UAE not falling over themselves housing the migrants / immigrants / fellow Muslims>? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, FalkeAuge said:

That loci defies every logical understanding.  The two have nothing at all to do with one another.

 

Why are the countries in the UAE not falling over themselves housing the migrants / immigrants / fellow Muslims>? 

Because they are smart enough to know that they're a threat to national security? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Because they are smart enough to know that they're a threat to national security? 

It's like sending your illegitimate adopted kid to an institution because you do not have the balls to man-up on your own creation and your ilk.  These buggers are brothers in Mohammed / Allah, but that only seems to count when they direct violence and look the other way when atrocities are committed in the name of Allah. It proves beyond a shadow of doubt that they (UAE) are part and parcel of the agenda / strategy to infiltrate and destabilize the West.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A case in point!  There is an agenda!  https://www.sott.net/article/317886-Panama-Papers-reveal-King-of-Saudi-Arabia-paid-80-million-into-Netanyahus-re-election-campaign

Quote

"In March 2015, King Salman has deposited eighty million dollars to support Netanyahu's campaign via a Syrian-Spanish person named Mohamed Eyad Kayali. The money was deposited to a company's account in British Virgin Islands owned by Teddy Sagi, an Israeli billionaire and businessman, who has allocated the money to fund the campaign Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FalkeAuge said:

It's like sending your illegitimate adopted kid to an institution because you do not have the balls to man-up on your own creation and your ilk.  These buggers are brothers in Mohammed / Allah, but that only seems to count when they direct violence and look the other way when atrocities are committed in the name of Allah. It proves beyond a shadow of doubt that they (UAE) are part and parcel of the agenda / strategy to infiltrate and destabilize the West.

Yep. Ofc they are! Saudi Arabia had a big hand in financing 9/11 and their hands are bloody with that, too. 19 highjackers (officially) Saudis... and we attack Afghanistan because Afghanistan demanded proof Bin laden was guilty before handing him over.  Scratches head. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think every single one of these leaders are in this together, every. last. one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Monday, May 09, 2016 at 0:28 AM, FalkeAuge said:

 

On Monday, May 09, 2016 at 0:32 AM, Cinnamon said:

I think every single one of these leaders are in this together, every. last. one.

if you get a chance, search on bin (beforeitsnews) for keywords like panama papers hoax, fraud, cia, etc. I seen them on there when they came out, and knew they might come in handy to see if this stuff is true or basically propaganda leaked from a front. (set up, to destabilize, but maybe well formulated with enough confusion/truth/etc) check it out thx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0