Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Indonesia police confiscate sex toy mistaken for 'angel'

Recommended Posts

 Cinnamon    24,812

:cheer:for stoopid. 

 

Indonesian police have confiscated a sex toy from a remote village after its inhabitants and some on social media mistook it for an "angel".

The doll was found in March floating in the sea by a fisherman in the Banggai islands in Sulawesi province.

His family took care of the doll, and pictures soon spread online along with claims it was an angel.

Police investigated amid fears the rumours would cause unrest, and found it was in fact an inflatable sex doll.

<snip>  (Oh don't stop here read the full article. They dressed her in a hijab. rotflmfao! 

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-36189614

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,646
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

:cheer:for stoopid. 

 

Indonesian police have confiscated a sex toy from a remote village after its inhabitants and some on social media mistook it for an "angel".

The doll was found in March floating in the sea by a fisherman in the Banggai islands in Sulawesi province.

His family took care of the doll, and pictures soon spread online along with claims it was an angel.

Police investigated amid fears the rumours would cause unrest, and found it was in fact an inflatable sex doll.

<snip>  (Oh don't stop here read the full article. They dressed her in a hijab. rotflmfao! 

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-36189614

oh my!

"They have no internet, they don't know what a sex toy is," the police chief was quoted as saying by AFP news agency.

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    24,812
9 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

oh my!

"They have no internet, they don't know what a sex toy is," the police chief was quoted as saying by AFP news agency.

lol

Kind of makes you wonder how that doll got there, doesn't it?  Did her bf get mad at it and throw it overboard, was it trying to escape and jumped over the side or did a boat sink and she was lucky enough to have air in her at the time?  The possibilities are endless. lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,646
5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Kind of makes you wonder how that doll got there, doesn't it?  Did her bf get mad at it and throw it overboard, was it trying to escape and jumped over the side or did a boat sink and she was lucky enough to have air in her at the time?  The possibilities are endless. lmao

they could sell her. its silicon. Not plastic... might be worth something :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    4,555

Looks like it didn't perform the way it was supposed to, and not as a sex toy, but as a floatation device. Looks like its lover didn't make it! lol.

I guess you can't fix stupid!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 DarkKnightNomeD    2,079

Meanwhile the real menace still runs about.

 

Harry Potter and the Vibrating Broomstick

Coming to a child near you.

The Harry Potter Vibrating Broom Nimbus 2000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×