Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Guitar Doc

Is anyone here a racist?

Are you a racist?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a racist?

thedudeabides    2,539

I believe we have forgoton what racism is. There has been a concerted effort to change what racism is. It now includes being prejudiced and stereotyping. These things are not racist. They are based in experience or common knolweege.

While racism is founded in blind hatred due to color of skin or culture.

I come from Michigan, I was born and lived on Detroit. The African-American population in the inner city live in a culture of racism and gang culture. which is completely incompatible with the western world. There supposed black leaders have done nothing but breed contention and loathing for a generation of whites who have never hated them.

This generation of African-Americans has beeen reinslaved by the demo cratic Arthur. The sad thing is they allow themselves to be ignorant sheep. I harbor no hate or resentment. In fact my great great great grandmother was black. She herself was a slave. 

No I pity today's African-American.

Cinnamon    26,051

I can get along with anyone until they push their racist ideologies on me. Then I can be a total racist.  But, we all know that only white skinned people are racists, don't we?  

grav   
grav
3 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Anyone here hate/like cats?

Fact:

Cats knock stuff off the tables because they're studying gravity.

They're not jerks.
They're scientists.

Cats kill birds. If they were bigger than than their owners, they'd kill them too, sloooowly. Then they'd eat them, the liver and guts first. Picture that, cat lady friends. At least dogs wait till you die before they dig in. Am I right, kitty?

:hwUjzAM:

YourMom2    1,354
3 hours ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Fact:

They're not jerks.
They're scientists.

ha ha - the same broad brush that is used to paint humans is also applied to animals. Currently I live with The Sweetest Cat Ever but in the past I had a couple of sisters that were jerks.

I live near whiteytown where ladies leave their handbags in the top section of the shopping cart and peruse items on the shelf six feet away. They don't get brownie points for brilliance but the point is they feel comfortable enough to do so. In sharp contrast to this experience, I've visited a store 15 miles away a couple times that did not have the same relaxed atmosphere. The patrons were mostly black or hispanic and I profess to an uneasiness of being within earshot of a black family that spoke with expletives  every third word. This was a new store, not in a ghetto but on the outskirts of a community that conducts themselves differently than the customer base in whiteytown.

Clearly, integration as enforced and controlled by ,gov has been a total failure. The former immigration of white Europeans agreed upon a standard that even the Irish eventually adhered to and we moved on from calling each other spics and wops. The darker skinned people have either rejected this standard or embraced it thereby elevating their status at the risk of being labeled as "sellouts" by the underclass. If you watch black celebrities and rappers they flip flop when it suits them but never take a stand against the machine that affords them their luxury lifestyle.

There is still the issue of IQ. There are plenty of Asian immigrants that operate small businesses and they're pretty much left alone. They work hard, keep to themselves, don't get involved in politics (where's our Asian-American presidential candidate?) and are smart enough to avoid being useful idiots for Soros and company. They don't make the news as billionaires, terrorists or protesters. Oh, they also intermarry with whites and nobody thinks anything of it.

I've also witnessed drinking fountains and restrooms marked "colored" in the early 60s (southern states outside of my native California) that seemed appalling as a child. However, if I were to visit Africa or Mexico where I would be a minority and was restricted to the use of "white only" restrooms should I protest? What right do I have to complain about their culture in their own land?

I do not feel guilty for wanting to keep my culture intact and the freedom to live in relative safety among my blended tribe that seeks the same. If this safety requires segregation then so be it and if it makes me racist then so be it. So far, I am a witness to society run amok with statistics that show my relative safety is threatened by those of darker skin. If the data is true then how can I arrive at other conclusions? It would seem that police departments are gearing up for clashes based on the same statistical data.

Anyway, racism is as old as the entities that made them which is also the same group that gave us transportation and war. You can't conquer your filthy neighbors unless you are willing to walk there and you aren't motivated to walk there if you spend all your time hunting and gathering berries in order to survive. The leisure granted to kings and queens must end.

Lucy Barnable    5,365

It's complicated but I'm going to own it say yes although by literal and perceived definition I'm not nor could I be.
Everything is racist nowadays from peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to space colonization so the word holds no weight as an insult to me.

Racism is believing one race is superior to all others and I don't believe that.
Some races are better at somethings but no one race is better at everything.

I'm Native American and Nordic German and I'm also Rh negative which I consider a race (or species) unto itself.
However, I inherited all the recessive genes so minorities (which are really the world majority) think I'm white.
But most white people can tell I'm mixed and they often ask what I am, after they get to know me.
Only other Natives recognize it right away, usually down to the tribe. I can do the same.

I feel comfortable with some races (tribes) and uncomfortable around others.
I believe this is both genetic memory (hardwired) and life experience (learned).
I've found I feel an instant connection with all Rh negatives regardless of race.
I prefer the company of Northern and some Eastern Europeans and most Natives but not all tribes (hardwired).
African Americans make me nervous because I've been treated badly by so many of them (learned).
I grew up in a middle class white neighborhood and wasn't exposed to other races as a child.
But when I was in high school I worked in clothing store in a mall and the black people were awful to be around.
They would openly make fun of me. My name, my body, my hair and even my eye color was an everyday topic for them.
I have been physically assaulted twice. Both times by groups of black males. Now when several approach me I think of a weapon.
I have been sexually harassed by Hispanic males but not Mexicans. I'm cool with most Mexicans but not all of them, some give me the creeps.
I didn't have an opinion on Central Americans before they invaded my town but now I've learned what they're like and I don't want to live by them.
I can go either way on Asians and Eastern Indians but for the most part I've found them to very martial and showy which turns me off, not always though.

So yeah... I'm a racist and I don't care.

VonLud    926

There aren't that many black folks around here. Which makes it strange that they were my opponents in many fights. I never have started a fight, but I won't be bullied and never stood for it. So the one black kid wants to try and pull me around by my ear and think I will just puss out and let him. One down and crying.

The next one likes to throw rocks and say, "bip!" when he hits you in the head. Second one chased all the way into the bathroom where he fell down and was pummeled. Etc, Etc.

So, this type of shit happened all through school with all types of people, even some of the Vietnamese boat kids had major attitude.

But, I grew up and no one messed with me after a certain point. I have some black friends. I think Mr. Obama and the media have definitely f***ed things up with race relations. One of my better friends (black) went all ape-shit at a party over the Trayvon Martin thing and wouldn't stop talking about it. He then started a fight with my best friend and hit him multiple times with a bottle, busted his scalp all that type of shit. None of the white folks stomped his sorry ass even though they and I felt like it and he was at our mercy pinned down. We let him get up and even hang around and talk some more shit.

I for one am sick of the crying from some people considered "minorities". Sick of the violence perpetrated on defenseless people young and old. Sick of the protestations where they burn down their own shit.

My friend in Detroit had to leave because he couldn't walk down the street without being accosted. It starts with one guy, "hey, you got my money?" Then they all start coming out of the woodwork surrounding you. If you don't have a gun you get robbed. If you do have a gun you might still get shot.

Racist is played out. Either you are a decent human being or you need to be put away or put down. f*** all the excuses, because that shit is done too.

Cryptic Mole    4,705
8 hours ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Fact:

They're not jerks.
They're scientists.

Let me let my hair down on this one.

Cats do shit like that because they just don't give a f***!

Lucy Barnable    5,365
9 hours ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Fact:

They're not jerks.
They're scientists.

No... they're total jerks.

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi

The term racist is so overused it has totally lost it's meaning.

Libtards use it everyday as a comma in between words like bigot and homophobe.

I like to think of myself as a racial puritan.

When I see invading cultures destroying my own, I feel the need to dispute their value on this planet.

Anyways, am I a racist?

You can bet your Royal Canadian homesick ass I am!

Malevolent    3,123
6 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

It's complicated but I'm going to own it say yes although by literal and perceived definition I'm not nor could I be.
Everything is racist nowadays from peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to space colonization so the word holds no weight as an insult to me.

Racism is believing one race is superior to all others and I don't believe that.
Some races are better at somethings but no one race is better at everything.

I'm Native American and Nordic German and I'm also Rh negative which I consider a race (or species) unto itself.
However, I inherited all the recessive genes so minorities (which are really the world majority) think I'm white.
But most white people can tell I'm mixed and they often ask what I am, after they get to know me.
Only other Natives recognize it right away, usually down to the tribe. I can do the same.

I feel comfortable with some races (tribes) and uncomfortable around others.
I believe this is both genetic memory (hardwired) and life experience (learned).
I've found I feel an instant connection with all Rh negatives regardless of race.
I prefer the company of Northern and some Eastern Europeans and most Natives but not all tribes (hardwired).
African Americans make me nervous because I've been treated badly by so many of them (learned).
I grew up in a middle class white neighborhood and wasn't exposed to other races as a child.
But when I was in high school I worked in clothing store in a mall and the black people were awful to be around.
They would openly make fun of me. My name, my body, my hair and even my eye color was an everyday topic for them.
I have been physically assaulted twice. Both times by groups of black males. Now when several approach me I think of a weapon.
I have been sexually harassed by Hispanic males but not Mexicans. I'm cool with most Mexicans but not all of them, some give me the creeps.
I didn't have an opinion on Central Americans before they invaded my town but now I've learned what they're like and I don't want to live by them.
I can go either way on Asians and Eastern Indians but for the most part I've found them to very martial and showy which turns me off, not always though.

So yeah... I'm a racist and I don't care.

OK one last thought / belief.

In the years I have been walking on this rock we call earth I have had the pleasure and displeasure of meeting all kinds of people from all kinds of races and even same race different countries.  I have found that in generalizing we lose a hell of a lot of perspective.  One should also NEVER try and base your likes and dislikes for anything - be that human, animal or commodity - on the distorted "information" published or shown in media, electronic and hard-copy.  Use your own experience and judgement (for want of a better word - judgement meaning the process of forming an opinion).

I know and have known absolutely stunning individuals from many other races than mine!  I know people of the Muslim faith who in the 30 years I have known them have only done good to other humans - I have heard them openly and constantly denounce the current general behaviour of there fellow "believers". I try not to generalize when it comes to these guys but shit it is almost impossible what-with the current world situation. 

I have known folk who I have found absolutely abhorrent, offensive and downright criminal with no regard for nothing in life, also from almost every race, including my own (especially my own race because of the increased contact) many of them devout Christians who say they live according to the bible.. Wow! Christians (these ones) are so unlike Christ!

It is logical that personal experience will leave an impression like in this case, however the caution and belief is in the group of individuals and not the collective of a race - it is factual and thus could not be construed as racist. You go girl!  Get a weapon, learn how to use it, become an expert and be safe!

I love animals, any animal, especially those with four legs!  Like with humans almost all domesticated animals have some form of character and many things can and will modify their behaviour to be outside of the "norm".  I used to detect landmines using a K9 and I have never been without a dog my entire life.  That does not mean I do not like cats, they just find it difficult to co-exist with my three Bouviers..

@Lucy Barnable I like the reference to "tribe" - many of my fellow race and even nationality I do not consider part of my tribe!  One of the biggest isues in Africa is neither colonization not is it racism - it is and will always be tribalism!  Study the history of African countries and you will soon realize that the "white" man was mostly the ham in the sandwich - the catalyst and /or scapegoat so to speak. Why is there wars and strife in countries such as - Rwanda, The DRC, Sudan, Ivory Coast, Liberia to name but a few etc.

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 1:00 AM, Guitar Doc said:

If you are not would you be happy to be painted one by association?

It isn't something which sits well with me.

My linage is European mongrel. Scottish, Irish, Shetland islander, A bit of Viking as they were notorious rapists, Germanic and Austrian, basically white as white. But I am not a racist, never will be, people are people and that is how I treat them.

Sometimes I think we could rid the world of racists by giving them the old flaming Dunlop Donut treatment.

Anyone else have thought on this...or am I a minority here?

Sometimes I think we could rid the world of (insert race or ideology of choice) by giving them the old flaming Dunlop Donut treatment.

That's the most racist comment I've heard outta you yet.

You're learning.