Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Purchase An Ad Slot!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

DarkKnightNomeD

Was Jesus a CIA Agent?

Recommended Posts

@Everyone
 

  • Provoked Unrest
  • Destabilized the Region
  • In contact with a handler, codename "Father"
  • Called in for an air-drop of loaves and fishes
  • Faked his own death
  • Has many good friends in the USA

 

Please share your thoughts with us. :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2QIK4U
46 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

@Everyone
 

  • Provoked Unrest
  • Destabilized the Region
  • In contact with a handler, codename "Father"
  • Called in for an air-drop of loaves and fishes
  • Faked his own death
  • Has many good friends in the USA

 

Please share your thoughts with us. :laugh:

HahahahA world's first psyop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its supposed to be funny...... that's all, do you not have a sense of humour?

I do have a brain, talking to other brains right now. But we have to lighten up. We sound like stuck up buttholes if we were to talk to our own selves. I'm sorry you feel that way... Not - Have fun enjoy yourself, be happy. :biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Another thread proving my point about the demise of the CT community.   Self Inflicted Implosion is happening on every forum out there, including this one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah. Jesus Christ was a man. He possessed extraordinary powers because he transcended our reality.  I am not religious, but if I wanted to be like any one person I have read about, it would be him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Nah. Jesus Christ was a man. He possessed extraordinary powers because he transcended our reality.  I am not religious, but if I wanted to be like any one person I have read about, it would be him. 

Plus the fact that the CIA did not exist at the time Of his life.  

The CT community is wasting away,  second by second,  tick,  tock,  tick,  tock. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

Another thread proving my point about the demise of the CT community.   Self Inflicted Implosion is happening on every forum out there, including this one. 

BAHAHHAHA - This thread was not supposed to be serious. Joke thread.

YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME

YOUR KILLING SMALLS KILLING ME.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

Plus the fact that the CIA did not exist at the time Of his life.  

The CT community is wasting away,  second by second,  tick,  tock,  tick,  tock. 

I really think this post was done "tongue In cheek" and not to be taken so literally. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I really th, ink this post was done "tongue In cheek" and not to be taken so literally. 

Probably right,  we do have an off topic forum though.  Several threads on the front page could be transferred, some, one,  that is no longer on topic at all,  needs put in off topic.  But then,  the people relentlessly bumping it would go into spasmodics,  cant have that,  no,  not at all. 

Carry on,  tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.