Jump to content
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
DarkKnightNomeD

News 4/29

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

 DarkKnightNomeD    1,585

Just throw bits of information or news that isn't out yet. Mostly before it makes the news, news before the news. LOL

 

White House announces Social Security Admin proposed rule to convey "appropriate information" in its files to gun purchase background check system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grav   
grav

You never fail to crack me up, wacky avatars and sig. 

You getting a new bazooka? Everyone wants one til they can't find ammo at Cheaper Than Dirt. Or can they?  :1XqXnoz:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 DarkKnightNomeD    1,585
6 minutes ago, grav said:

You never fail to crack me up, wacky avatars and sig. 

You getting a new bazooka? Everyone wants one til they can't find ammo at Cheaper Than Dirt. Or can they?  :1XqXnoz:

We need them, since the LEOS have M RAPS, TANKS, ect.

The Revolution is not IF but when. It would start after elites try to kill off Donald trump.

The cycle is every 120 to 150 years, we are in that cycle for the next Internal Conflict.

 

THE LINK I PROVIDED IS A MEETING TALKING ABOUT ENERGY GRID - EMPS - ECT ECT

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grav   
grav
43 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

We need them, since the LEOS have M RAPS, TANKS, ect.

 

LEO = law enforcement officers? I prefer the term, Deputy Dipstick. Plural = DDs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Lucy Barnable    2,672

Can't Stump the Trump: Donald Trump Eludes Protesters in SF like a BOSS.

Friday, April 29, 2016: Protesters tried to block Donald Trump from speaking at the California GOP convention in San Francisco-- so he goes the back way, hops a barrier or two and walks in!

Quote

"It was like I was crossing the border." - DJT


 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 DarkKnightNomeD    1,585
40 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Can't Stump the Trump: Donald Trump Eludes Protesters in SF like a BOSS.

Friday, April 29, 2016: Protesters tried to block Donald Trump from speaking at the California GOP convention in San Francisco-- so he goes the back way, hops a barrier or two and walks in!


 

LOL did he really say that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  1. Jump To Top
×