Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Myself and cinnamon! are experiencing a 353 phenomenon!

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    21,648

Myself and cinnamon! are experiencing a 353 phenomenon that has happened at least 100 times if not more.

This phenomenon is that no matter the phone or time or place. We always get cut of at 3:53 Unless we are showing each other a lot of love. My question is. Is this some kind of 353 sign. I looked it up and damn this is weird check this.

http://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-353-meaning/

plus myself and cinnamon had joked that someone was listening in to our talks and if you read the link above then you will have noticed this snippet.

The angels are telling you that they are beside you and you should never feel alone.

FREAKY! i think i just discovered a secret plan by angels to get us. :srpgibmd:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    24,832

Shep is not kidding about this. At first we thought it was funny, but when it started happening with different phones, it got really strange.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,648
Just now, Cinnamon said:

Shep is not kidding about this. At first we thought it was funny, but when it started happening with different phones, it got really strange.

we are probably being wire tapped :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,648
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

It just happened 4 more times... wtf?

mocking us how much longer must this go on. Its been happening for 6 months.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 McWest    882
32 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Myself and cinnamon! are experiencing a 353 phenomenon that has happened at least 100 times if not more.

This phenomenon is that no matter the phone or time or place. We always get cut of at 3:53 Unless we are showing each other a lot of love. My question is. Is this some kind of 353 sign. I looked it up and damn this is weird check this.

http://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-353-meaning/

plus myself and cinnamon had joked that someone was listening in to our talks and if you read the link above then you will have noticed this snippet.

The angels are telling you that they are beside you and you should never feel alone.

FREAKY! i think i just discovered a secret plan by angels to get us. :srpgibmd:

Freaky indeed good sir. However, the "C" in Ms. Amon's name should be capitalized!

It's highly probable that you two are being monitored. Thanks for sharing this tantalizing information with us. 

All hail, the mighty King & Queen! 

Regards,

One of your loyal knights

P.S. Other "kingdoms" find The leaders of the Kingdom of COP curious and would perhaps love to see what goes on behind kingdom walls... Watch out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,648
Just now, McWest said:

Freaky indeed good sir. However, the "C" in Ms. Amon's name should be capitalized!

It's highly probable that you two are being monitored. Thanks for sharing this tantalizing information with us. 

All hail, the mighty King & Queen! 

Regards,

One of your loyal knights

P.S. Other "kingdoms" find The leaders of the Kingdom of COP curious and would perhaps love to see what goes on behind kingdom walls... Watch out.

:P16MI8q:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    4,556

 

Have you tried using skype or some other service to see what happens? Even something like oovoo? Even facebook has the camera phone thingy on the messaging.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,648
Just now, Cryptic Mole said:

 

Have you tried using skype or some other service to see what happens? Even something like oovoo?

Nope i don't use those means of communication. All watched!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×