Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

DarkKnightNomeD

Walking Dead

YourMom2    1,354

I like the characters in Fear TWD but my favorite is still Z Nation. So campy and they make fun of everything.

Rothbard    2,256
23 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

I like the characters in Fear TWD but my favorite is still Z Nation. So campy and they make fun of everything.

Yep, Z Nation is the best.  It's hokey and they know it.  Fear the Walking Dead has been horribly boring to me but I'm trying.  I don't watch much television (I probably shouldn't watch any):  Walking Dead, Fear the Walking Dead, Z Nation, and Supernatural.  That Into the Badlands was okay as well but I haven't seen that forever.

YourMom2    1,354
1 hour ago, Rothbard said:

Yep, Z Nation is the best.  It's hokey and they know it.  Fear the Walking Dead has been horribly boring to me but I'm trying.  I don't watch much television (I probably shouldn't watch any):  Walking Dead, Fear the Walking Dead, Z Nation, and Supernatural.  That Into the Badlands was okay as well but I haven't seen that forever.

I don't watch much TV either because I can't stand the commercials and hubbs just dropped our cable again anyway so no DVR. I have a 2 monitor computer setup so I can stream Netflix or watch youtube vids on one while doing work on the other. Posting on COP counts as real work doncha know, :biggrin: