Jump to content
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
rbear

White Hipsters Volunteer for Black Violence

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

 roadtoad2    84

OP? I watched the entire video, and you never made the case for what you allege in the Thread's Title.

All I heard was, 'Don't make Black Kids angry'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 rbear    240
14 hours ago, roadtoad2 said:

OP? I watched the entire video, and you never made the case for what you allege in the Thread's Title.

All I heard was, 'Don't make Black Kids angry'.

Re-listen to it, it says it plain as day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Team Uzi   
Team Uzi

Isn't the word "hipster" synonymous with "victim" anyhow?

Any guy dressed like a faggy hipster is / should get his ass beaten 4realz.

LOL ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Walk Softly    1,777
30 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

Isn't the word "hipster" synonymous with "victim" anyhow?

Any guy dressed like a faggy hipster is / should get his ass beaten 4realz.

LOL ?

Isn't violence based on one's beliefs, whether religious or orientation a card from the progressives playbook?  Are you a libtard?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
10 hours ago, Walk Softly said:

Isn't violence based on one's beliefs, whether religious or orientation a card from the progressives playbook?  Are you a libtard?  

Are you trolling me now?

Now I need a shower.

eeew.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 rbear    240
On Monday, April 25, 2016 at 0:11 PM, roadtoad2 said:

OP? I watched the entire video, and you never made the case for what you allege in the Thread's Title.

All I heard was, 'Don't make Black Kids angry'.

Well this will also help clarification. A white bishop moves into a neighborhood to prove that its not a race thing, as he loves all races and Gods ppl he says. He was killed. Its toward then end, however the entire is prob worthwhile, you might find. 

Richard Fletcher Should Be The Most Famous Victim of Black Violence in America

 

But victims of Black violence only get famous when they defend themselves.

sc DS

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  1. Jump To Top
×