Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
holographicINVASION

Think about it!

7 posts in this topic

This thread is about us being separated on purpose! That is what they(?) try to  separate. u cant deny it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course they want to divide everyone and they also want to make everyone "uniform".  It's a lot easier to control people who all think and act and dress the same. Individuality is the nightmare of the controllers, it makes it really difficult for them.  And that's why they want uniformity and they want to use our differences to divide us while they're making us uniform. (Hope that made sense.)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Of course they want to divide everyone and they also want to make everyone "uniform".  It's a lot easier to control people who all think and act and dress the same. Individuality is the nightmare of the controllers, it makes it really difficult for them.  And that's why they want uniformity and they want to use our differences to divide us while they're making us uniform. (Hope that made sense.)

1

Makes perfect sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They caught one unicorn and they used his horn to kill the other unicorns because they would not conform and make themselves uniform with the other life forms but some day they may be reborn if the world can step back from the norm.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, VonLud said:

They caught one unicorn and they used his horn to kill the other unicorns because they would not conform and make themselves uniform with the other life forms but some day they may be reborn if the world can step back from the norm.

 

And was all that in cryptic form? lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

And was all that in cryptic form? lol.

It was, but I got it! And it made perfect sense to me! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cinnamon said:

It was, but I got it! And it made perfect sense to me! 

Lol, me too...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now