Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

holographicINVASION

Creating a new language..

Recommended Posts

 thedudeabides    2,477
2 minutes ago, holographicINVASION said:

I just wanted to get some ideas from everyone.. on how to create a new language? what to base it on.. of course, it could probably be broken like morse code

Well, an alphabet is key. Then you need to establish a correlating meaning to each word or letter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 thedudeabides    2,477
4 minutes ago, holographicINVASION said:

I just wanted to get some ideas from everyone.. on how to create a new language? what to base it on.. of course, it could probably be broken like morse code

that or make a code.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 thedudeabides    2,477
8 minutes ago, holographicINVASION said:

I just wanted to get some ideas from everyone.. on how to create a new language? what to base it on.. of course, it could probably be broken like morse code

®°¤ =hello

⊙°§ =goodbye.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 thedudeabides    2,477
1 minute ago, holographicINVASION said:

a code.. hmmm.. something like bitcoin, but a language?

an idea would be a cypber. One only you and those you wish to know have.

 

Example. First letter of each third word is the message.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, thedudeabides said:

an idea would be a cypber. One only you and those you wish to know have.

 

Example. First letter of each third word is the message.

thanks for your idea, got me thinking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    4,520

It was said that the original earthly language in a previous earth age, pre adamic earth age that is, was called the Language of the birds. Some call it green language, but I think that's something different. There are birds who can mimic man, so that should cause one to wonder.

There was at one time a universal language where everyone everywhere could communicate. No divisions.

Here's The Link: http://www.crystalinks.com/birdlanguage.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

It was said that the original earthly language in a previous earth age, pre adamic earth age that is, was called the Language of the birds. Some call it green language, but I think that's something different. There are birds who can mimic man, so that should cause one to wonder.

There was at one time a universal language where everyone everywhere could communicate. No divisions.

Here's The Link: http://www.crystalinks.com/birdlanguage.html

very interesting!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

 

 

it's very interesting but, I think this would be too easy to figure out, what i'm really trying to do is figure a language that cannot be figured out by the so called wanna be elite.. this is cool to know about though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×