Jump to content
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
daersoulkeeper

We Have Been Lied To About The Nature Of Our Reality

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

 thedudeabides    2,024

Listen up there are conspiracies. Then there are dillusions.

Flat earth is a dillusion. It goes against logic, observation, established reality, and scientific fact. To argue for and support the insanity of a flat earth is the epitome of idiocy. 

It is not debatable, it is not a conspiracy. 

The flat earth society. The backbone of these idiotic movement was created by 4chan as a prank. A rank meant to pray on the weak minded. To fall for it shows an unstable mind lacking in reason and logic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grav   
grav

Ah, gird your loins, DSK. You compiled a ton of info which makes a good case for the earth being a stationary plane. But lots of posters will not give it a look-see. You changed your mind after first denouncing FE. We all did. I used to think it was medievalists and Luddites who promoted it. 

It needs time for people to stop and think about FE.  And it only takes one unassailable fact or physical law to get the brain cells in motion. In the meantime, you will be called delusional, idiotic, tard, other insults. And you will be expected to grin and bear it.

Only the closed mind is certain. 

I didn't give FE a serious thought until I clicked on Rothbard's thread at LOP. When I saw the proofs, all those nagging questions I had all my life made sense. Like my grade school teacher who said the quickest way to fly from point A to Point B was not a straight line. Well, duh, if the world is curved every which way, why fly way the heck out of the way to get to your destination? And dozens of other proofs: water seeing its level, no true pictures of earth from space, rotation of a ball at 1000 mph with the atmosphere keeping pace, etc., etc. It makes your head spin to see what Nasa's Nazis -- imported in 1958 in Project Paperclip --  have done to pure science. Science is the new religion. People believe it without questioning.

Seriously, this is believable?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, holographicINVASION said:

isn't this a conspiracy site? I don't understand why this topic is much a big deal.. as long as we're not targeting each other.. I don't really see the big deal.. :1XqXnoz:

It's not a big deal.  If you want to believe that the earth is flat,  by all means,  believe the earth is flat. I  personally don't,  but who knows? I could be wrong. There are other issues that have nothing to do with F.E. I  especially don't care for being called something I'm not, or being accused of something I didn't do. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Rothbard    1,851
1 minute ago, octopus prime said:

It's not a big deal.  If you want to believe that the earth is flat,  by all means,  believe the earth is flat. I  personally don't,  but who knows? I could be wrong. There are other issues that have nothing to do with F.E. I  especially don't care for being called something I'm not, or being accused of something I didn't do. 

Check out our new video - it'll be just a little bit before it's uploaded.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Lucy Barnable    2,714
16 minutes ago, holographicINVASION said:

isn't this a conspiracy site? I don't understand why this topic is much a big deal.. as long as we're not targeting each other.. I don't really see the big deal.. :1XqXnoz:

Flat Earth has to be the most touchy topic.

I'm an Egg Earther myself and I'm confident with my position so I don't feel the urge to sway others my way.

I do respect the amount of research FE'ers put in although I don't understand much of it.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 thedudeabides    2,024
3 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Flat Earth has to be the most touchy topic.

I'm an Egg Earther myself and I'm confident with my position so I don't feel the urge to sway others my way.

I do respect the amount of research FE'ers put in although I don't understand much of it.

Nothing to understand. No science, no logic. All make believe crest from air.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  1. Jump To Top
×