Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Biometrics: start with the most helpless and govt. controlled first

11 posts in this topic

It started with the animals. Micro chips. First a voluntary convenience, then mandated by law.  Then the proposed requirement that all farm animals be tracked in the event that a disease breaks out (for your protection, as usual). 

Then, 9/11 gave the government the excuses they needed to crack down on identification of people. The Real ID Act seemed heinous at the time it was passed into law and now they are implementing it, at least they didn't have the gall to stick it under your skin!  Yet!

The Mexican govt. is chipping their cops and using scanners to get in and out of areas, the same thing is going on in government facilities, like DARPA. 

Then they graduated to retina scans and facial recognition programs, done to you without your knowledge in airports and other places around the entire world. Your face and eyes belong to them! 

Hospitals are equipped with scanners (which are not being used yet that I know about) in order to instantly read biometrics embedded in patients that show complete medical history. 

A tattoo like a barcode is another one they are considering. I don't know how far along that is at this point.

Children in some schools have been given tags to wear so they know if the kid if present at school, there was a big uproar about that, then they want to microchip the military so they can id the bodies after their blood sacrifices of them and of course there are the biometrics that are being used to cross the Mexican/U.S. border crossing that I posted about not too long ago. 

Bracelets and necklaces are not good enough because they can be lost or removed. Not secure enough for the wannabe omnipotent governments. 

They start with the weakest and move to the strongest. Are we there yet?  Getting closer every single day. 

No man might buy or sell save he that hath the MARK. 

2 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

No man might buy or sell save he that hath the MARK. 

Whether it's bible prophecy or not, it sure sounds on the mark, (intention pun) I don't think many Christians will take the mark, I've always thought that will be the largest group that stands between us and it. 

The true  Christian is underground now,  todays evangelical movement is a joke. Mega churches are contaminants on society. 

Maybe a cell phone is 'the mark' turns people into zombies who are tracked and recorded every where they go and they do it voluntarily, pay for it happily.

Whatever it is,  its coming, prolly after the worldwide economic crisis. 

6 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

Whatever it is,  its coming, prolly after the worldwide economic crisis. 

I'm beginning to doubt we'll see a crisis. It's the boiling frog shuffle, no fireworks, no global drama, just one day look up and be living in 1984. If we aren't there already.

2 hours ago, Brio said:

I'm beginning to doubt we'll see a crisis. It's the boiling frog shuffle, no fireworks, no global drama, just one day look up and be living in 1984. If we aren't there already.

The frog gets cooked eventually. They can't keep juggling the currency forever especially when so many people are waking up to the fact that the system is rigged. All empires fall. Prepare for war cuz it's coming to a theatre near you.

4 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

They can't keep juggling the currency forever especially when so many people are waking up to the fact that the system is rigged. All empires fall. Prepare for war cuz it's coming to a theatre near you.

Look at  Venezuela right now.  ANARCHY!! 

1 minute ago, Full Throttle said:

Look at  Venezuela right now.  ANARCHY!! 

People think it can't happen in America but they don't know their history. Once central banking went global it put us all in a world of hurt...heads of state are ALL drunken sailors now.. Look what happened in Argentina:

The Great and Opulent Argentina

Successive corrupt governments plundered the poor and the middle class

Constant interference by the Argentinian army

The Populist policies of Juan Peron

Argentine leaders spent money like drunken sailors and neglected wise investment

Argentina on its way to hyperinflation

The Cartoneros: the poor people of Argentina

Black market for dollars called “Blue Dollars”

Argentina, the former great giant, is now a 98-pound weakling that gets sand kicked in its face by 1st world countries.

http://xpatnation.com/what-americans-can-learn-from-argentinas-economic-collapse/#.m69F42v4w

1 person likes this