Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Guest

7.5 Mag, Ecuador Updated to 7.9!!

Recommended Posts

Guest   
Guest
14 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

gone now, server not found. hmmm I won nowder why it's not there now.

What!!  Just looked a few mins ago and it was there.  Upgraded to 7.9 now.  Also more aftershocks in Japan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    24,826
4 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

What!!  Just looked a few mins ago and it was there.  Upgraded to 7.9 now.  Also more aftershocks in Japan. 

I think you might be right about Japan just going under. Did you see that Cayce thing I posted in that other thread? I want to take some time tonight and start a Cayce thread, he's one of the most interesting psychics I've ever known about.  But I need to do research and try to post something halfway intelligent. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I think you might be right about Japan just going under. Did you see that Cayce thing I posted in that other thread? I want to take some time tonight and start a Cayce thread, he's one of the most interesting psychics I've ever known about.  But I need to do research and try to post something halfway intelligent. lol

Yeah,  seen that.  Try this link Cinn. 

http://avo.alaska.edu/webicorders/Redoubt/RSO_EHZ_AV.php

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest
10 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I have a bad feeling about all of these quakes happening so close together. 

Buckle down Cinn,  Cali may be next in line.  Hope not,  just keep your eyes peeled, and keep that old 8 guage Shotgun handy.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    24,826
Just now, Full Throttle said:

Buckle down Cinn,  Cali may be next in line.  Hope not,  just keep your eyes peeled, and keep that old 8 guage Shotgun handy.  

Isn't a quake all I need to knock me on my ass? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×