Jump to content
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Groove

Another strike against the 2nd amendment

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

 Groove    1,317

This popped into my inbox today and now I just question WTF. Looks like the sandyhook lawsuit against the firearm maker is going forward because of a liberal judge. Again my question WTF they did not pull the trigger, how the hell can the manufacturer be sued. A car company can't be sued because you got in to a wreck after reckless driving. Ugh. 

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/04/14/lawsuit-remington-camfour-inc-east-windsor-gun-shop-allow-move-forward/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Groove said:

This popped into my inbox today and now I just question WTF. Looks like the sandyhook lawsuit against the firearm maker is going forward because of a liberal judge. Again my question WTF they did not pull the trigger, how the hell can the manufacturer be sued. A car company can't be sued because you got in to a wreck after reckless driving. Ugh. 

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/04/14/lawsuit-remington-camfour-inc-east-windsor-gun-shop-allow-move-forward/

It's like blaming a misspelled word on the pencil manufacturer.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Groove    1,317
11 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

It's like blaming a misspelled word on the pencil manufacturer.  

Yep and I don't see how any one could see that the company is liable for what a single person did. Their attempting to start making firearms so high priced that no one can afford them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hoaxes are everywhere..

1. 911 - Tower 7 controlled demolition. Reason for 911 was to promote war on terror, which is a never ending war.  Also divide and conquer or turn Christians against muslems.  I believed official story until I did the research.

2. Sandy Hook, a very big lie, lol, they even admit it! - gun control mind control, with about 70% of the stories - Increasing amount of stories, news promoting gun control!

3. NADA.. Nasa is the biggest conspiracy there is! IMO - this is the biggest deception there is! The whole reason to stage going to the moon was to show the fake globe plane(t), Heliocentrism . Most believe it. I am guilty of believing it growing up. My reality has changed.

4. all of these events, many more I did not mention, are all hoaxes.

911.. active shooter drills, shootings to promote gun control.. Nasa..

when will we all come to the same understandings. we need to come together and go beyond

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Groove    1,317
1 hour ago, holographicINVASION said:

hoaxes are everywhere..

1. 911 - Tower 7 controlled demolition. Reason for 911 was to promote war on terror, which is a never ending war.  Also divide and conquer or turn Christians against muslems.  I believed official story until I did the research.

2. Sandy Hook, a very big lie, lol, they even admit it! - gun control mind control, with about 70% of the stories - Increasing amount of stories, news promoting gun control!

3. NADA.. Nasa is the biggest conspiracy there is! IMO - this is the biggest deception there is! The whole reason to stage going to the moon was to show the fake globe plane(t), Heliocentrism . Most believe it. I am guilty of believing it growing up. My reality has changed.

4. all of these events, many more I did not mention, are all hoaxes.

911.. active shooter drills, shootings to promote gun control.. Nasa..

when will we all come to the same understandings. we need to come together and go beyond

 

 

Spot on! I still have a ton of questions that can't be answered or I should say won't be answered.  However some theories I really don't know what to think one way or the other. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  1. Jump To Top
×