Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Doom11

2 Mother ships and a UFO are filmed in Holland 2016

Cinnamon    24,612
2 hours ago, octopus prime said:

I don't know about that one.  The 2 mother ships never change position or distance.  Have to play the bs card on it.

Agreed. The footage is so clear, if it were real, then every leader in the world should be getting together to figure out what they are doing and if they pose a threat. One of these days, we may get something that is real and provable, but with so many ways to manipulate footage, it doesn't seem likely.  I would really like to see a proven alien craft. 

Ukshep    21,535
35 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Agreed. The footage is so clear, if it were real, then every leader in the world should be getting together to figure out what they are doing and if they pose a threat. One of these days, we may get something that is real and provable, but with so many ways to manipulate footage, it doesn't seem likely.  I would really like to see a proven alien craft. 

Just look at the youtube source; ofc its bullshit. all that channel puts out is lies.

Cryptic Mole    4,520

First of all, that video is not from 2016. I watched that same video 4 or 5 years ago, so I wouldn't trust anything they claim about it.