Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

thedudeabides

The calm before the Storm?

thedudeabides    2,467

I do not know about everyone else, but something for me at least has changed. The past few years I have had a sense of urgency, a deep inner push to prepare. In some regards I have ignored this, in others I have over prepared. As I sit here today, that urgency has been replaced. I now have a new feeling. I now feel relaxed, but alert. This new sensation is not in any way like the others. This is a more absolute state of mind. 

I now stand resolute and prepared. Calm, and collected, ready for this storm coming our way. We all know it is coming. As a collective of people be it our own will for change or some divine appointment. Something big is coming. No matter your pledge or ethos as man or women. We each, all believing in different things know it to be true that we are at the door. We only wait for it to swing forth releasing the torrent of chaos held behind its bolted barrier. 

So many looming disasters have the potential of occurring. We may soon face an absolute Global meltdown like the world has never seen. What that will bring is unknown but I have my share of ideas for what we have to look forward to. I write this in hopes that some will take heed.

When things do fall apart these things I can promise will occur. First, this Global system will fall down and the curtain will be opened to the true powers in the shadows. When the Economy breaks under the pressure that is coming wars and whispers of wars will breakout. All of man kind will take up arms some against brothers, some against foes not met, but foes nevertheless. Natural Disasters will simultaneously occur, like none we have seen before. 

After the initial onslaught of Chaos, a sliver of hope will arrive. A nwo of sorts. A grand and splendid leader will be revealed. He will unite the world as one. Only a select few nations will resist. These nations will be utterly destroyed. This leader and his world government of enforcers will seize all means of defense from normal citizenry. Leaving us defenseless. He will bring unity and peace for 5 years. Only to unleash his evil upon the world, breaking his pact. it will only be after the world has surrendered that this will occur. No nation will have a military, only the global forces of this new order. Once they have absolute control. Then will come the cleansing. All religion but that which is chosen by this order will be outlawed. All will be put to death who refuse to convert.

It is during these 5 years when many will die to plague and pestilence. A famine will strike the entirety of the world. It is during this time, sometime around that 5 th year that all will be ordered by decree to received a mark of some kind. This mark will allow for the receipt of rations. If one does not have it or is caught hoarder food, they are left for dead, or put to death if it is the later. 

This is the future that we face. This is the times that are coming. Rest, Rest in God, and prepare your spirits. Please, Do not take the mark. God will provide, from the dew of the morning grass, or by the miracle of manna from the sky. He will provide your every need.

God bless.

Ukshep    21,431

Voted to Pin!

I have to agree that that feeling has indeed been replaced. I am also on alert, it feels like the time for preparation has passed. And that it can pop off at any moment.

Cinnamon    24,416

Awesome post Dude!  Yes, something is in the wind. It just feels like the elites either don't care if we see them for what they are or they have so much to control, they're slipping up all the time.  Fear can paralyze or it can cause action.  Every year that goes by, more people know how to do more things for themselves.  It might not be enough to do much more than allow them to survive, but that, at its base means more survivors. 

Cinnamon    24,416
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Voted to Pin!

I have to agree that that feeling has indeed been replaced. I am also on alert, it feels like the time for preparation has passed. And that it can pop off at any moment.

Imma be a dictator and pin it. lol

thedudeabides    2,467
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Awesome post Dude!  Yes, something is in the wind. It just feels like the elites either don't care if we see them for what they are or they have so much to control, they're slipping up all the time.  Fear can paralyze or it can cause action.  Every year that goes by, more people know how to do more things for themselves.  It might not be enough to do much more than allow them to survive, but that, at its base means more survivors. 

I see the whites of Europe snapping if things are not changed. The common folk of Europe are in a sad state and desperate. I see movement forming there. Especially in Germany.

thedudeabides    2,467
4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Voted to Pin!

I believe Trump was an unforeseen event by the Elite. He has awoken so many people I never thought would open there eyes. The cloth has been pulled back. This Colorado thing is just icing on the cake. I see people I never thought would care, getting angry.

This coupled with this hateful BLM movement, I see a powder keg, set, and ready to light.

The question is, will it be a wave of revolution, or a controlled situation orchestrated by the elites.

Ukshep    21,431
Just now, thedudeabides said:

I believe Trump was an unforeseen event by the Elite. He has awoken so many people I never thought would open there eyes. The cloth has been pulled back. This Colorado thing is just icing on the cake. I see people I never thought would care, getting angry.

This coupled with this hateful BLM movement, I see a powder keg, set, and ready to light.

The question is, will it be a wave of revolution, or a controlled situation orchestrated by the elites.

I see history repeating itself. H..... nevermind i know better than to speak of this. People get pissy!

Cinnamon    24,416

You can just see where it is going if anyone bothers to look.  Biometrics are the biggest challenge to freedom right now. 

thedudeabides    2,467
6 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I see history repeating itself. H..... nevermind i know better than to speak of this. People get pissy!

I feel the comparison of Trump and Hitler is intellectual dishonesty. Both of there ideals are incompatible in many ways. The signs for Hitlers evil were obvious early on. Trump however has lived a life of philanthropy with his billions. The only real equivocation that can be drawn is nationalism. Something that is neither evil nor Good, but something which can be used for either.

The united states was a proud,patriotic, Nationalist Republic for 200 years. Then we allowed the global banks in. We allowed ourselves to be taken off the Gold standard. 

After much hesitation, and a great deal of research into Trump and his past. I have come to one conclusion. He is a truly Good man who, is not only an info warrior, but also a truth seeker, like many of us here.

He is the only man I see stalling this collapse. If anyone else is elected. The collapse will come.

Ukshep    21,431
6 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

I feel the comparison of Trump and Hitler is intellectual dishonesty. Both of there ideals are incompatible in many ways. The signs for Hitlers evil were obvious early on. Trump however has lived a life of philanthropy with his billions. The only real equivocation that can be drawn is nationalism. Something that is neither evil nor Good, but something which can be used for either.

The united states was a proud,patriotic, Nationalist Republic for 200 years. Then we allowed the global banks in. We allowed ourselves to be taken off the Gold standard. 

After much hesitation, and a great deal of research into Trump and his past. I have come to one conclusion. He is a truly Good man who, is not only an info warrior, but also a truth seeker, like many of us here.

He is the only man I see stalling this collapse. If anyone else is elected. The collapse will come.

Its more about the puzzle pieces fitting in very similar ways as just before ww2. and it scares me how all of the things happening are directly mirrored from just before ww2. Trump may not be hitler but they are going to make everyone think he is.

thedudeabides    2,467
3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Its more about the puzzle pieces fitting in very similar ways as just before ww2. and it scares me how all of the things happening are directly mirrored from just before ww2. Trump may not be hitler but they are going to make everyone think he is.

Agree completely. I believe Trump, in My Christian view point is the one Man God can use for His good. Any other is a liar in sheep cloth. Trump will find God on a new level due to this experience and it will bring in our nation. That is just my personal opinion.

Redorblue    691

Have faith in humankind. We are not all greedy bastards and there are governments who actually care about their peoples. They are the ones who don't flood their lands with foreigners - don't promote diversity or GLBT agenda or destroy countries who don't agree with GREED/USURY. They might not be perfect but they  bring hope for the future.

You never know - they may get rid of those feckin parasites for us all.

Well, I can  hope.