Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Serious Lack of Trump?

31 posts in this topic

Yeh i know never thought i would say that so soon. But is it me or has the whole trump noise died right off. Its gone.... hardly a peep not even from the MSM. Am i right? Could it be the calm before the storm?

Thoughts?

6 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

They realized they were feeding his campaign.

Took them long enough! but still this seems too quiet.

Just now, Ukshep said:

Took them long enough! but still this seems to quiet.

They are trying to get the sheeple ready.

1 minute ago, thedudeabides said:

They are trying to get the sheeple ready.

For hillary? :D

10 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

For hillary? :D

It's really sad to me that Hillary is even an option. Even @Frankenstein, a Hillary supporter (the only one I've ever seen) admits she's a liar and cheat. What a world.

3 people like this

As far as trump goes, oh, and so very oh, you can be very, very sure that a f***ing monsoon, hurricane, Tsunami, Volcanic eruption, and earthquake are coming! And, all at the same time! An explosive time/event... The biggest storm ever!

Edited by Cryptic Mole
1 person likes this

They think trump has already been defeated, but, well, yes and no. Shit's gonna be flip flopped all around. And this is a revelation for sure and has just been confirmed personally to me.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

The student leaders here at college sent out invites to all candidates - Had a Hillary last Friday - they travel with their own satellite truck.  I snuck out out of here early as it was a zoo outside - at least 400 people standing in 2 lines with more and more people coming into the parking lot.  And one lone protester - his sign said "If you can't even operate a digital phone, how can you be the president".  Trump came in Saturday and spoke at an airplane hanger - >6000 people with many turned away.  And my fearless leader on one of the facebook group page I help administrate - contacted me - she's coming into town tonite and we're going to the Bernie Sanders show tomorrow - he's speaking at our big hockey arena at school - doors open at 7, he doesn't speak till 10 am.  Makings for a looooong day.  Never thought I'd ever go to one of these :)   Cruz expected here soon.  School basically goes into lock down.  Overnight the workers brought in >100 huge concrete barriers that blocked off a big parking lot that was in back of the gym Hillary was speaking in. 

4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Yeh i know never thought i would say that so soon. But is it me or has the whole trump noise died right off. Its gone.... hardly a peep not even from the MSM. Am i right? Could it be the calm before the storm?

Thoughts?

They'd better stfu after what they just did in Colorado! 

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

They'd better stfu after what they just did in Colorado! 

Oh yeah! no voting allowed. Sucks don't it. Guess they have to cheat otherwise trump wins?

1 person likes this

Just now, Ukshep said:

Oh yeah! no voting allowed. Sucks don't it. Guess they have to cheat otherwise trump wins?

They did the same thing when Ron Paul was running for pres. Both times. I posted a vid on another thread showing what they did in 2012 and it was all for Paul. 

1 person likes this