Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Doom11

terrifying footage Man left fighting for life after being hit by car in china

CSB    2,160

@Doom11

WTF  Everyone just drives by the guy . Where is the human compassion ? 

Many people make me sick !

Walk Softly    2,830

Disgusting.  Say all you want about "evil America."  That rarely, if ever, happens here.  I see all kinds of videos from other countries, mainly Asian countries where people lay dead or dying in the street like that and no one helps.  Godless societies right there.

Quick1966    1,220
2 hours ago, Walk Softly said:

Disgusting.  Say all you want about "evil America."  That rarely, if ever, happens here.  I see all kinds of videos from other countries, mainly Asian countries where people lay dead or dying in the street like that and no one helps.  Godless societies right there.

Yeah I second that! All those people even the witnesses chose to do nothing not even call an ambulance! Truly disturbing.

CSB    2,160
2 hours ago, Walk Softly said:

Many will go to hell bro .. This is a sick world we live in ...