Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

psychedelic drugs

Rate this topic

CSB    1,665

Why psychedelic drugs are illegal

Psychedelic drugs are widely considered the most dangerous type of drugs, and have been made illegal in most countries .

Many studies on the use of substances like LSD, Magic Mushrooms, Ayahuasca, and DMT have shown that they have many medicinal and spiritual applications .

Like many other drugs, these substances are widely lied about and suppressed to restrict the health and consciousness expansion of the general population ; check out these videos to find out why .

I think you will find this topic interesting as I did .

• Like 1

Rothbard    1,851

I've never taken a psychedelic drug in my life.  However, my friend has and swears that he achieved more spirituality in a single mushroom than 35+ years attending churches.  I'm starting to think that God maybe put these natural things here for our benefit and use but to be only used with caution and correct purposes. 

• Like 1

CSB    1,665
Just now, Rothbard said:

God maybe put these natural things here for our benefit and use but to be only used with caution and correct purposes

I so agree . With caution and correct purposes it is a must . My girl friend and I eat some mushrooms and found ourselves naked in a live stock drinking tank in Washington state . The owner of the tank was not happy with the idea that we were mushroom hunting on his land and had asked way we were in his tank . I told him about the gold fish that we were trying to catch . I thought the guy was going to blow a gasket . :blink:

• Like 1