Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

DarkKnightNomeD

First Look At NSYNC And The Backstreet Boys Fighting Zombies

DarkKnightNomeD    2,078

@Cinnamon LOL hahahhaha
@Lucy Barnable - Tagging you cuz' it has zombies. =3

Here’s The First Look At NSYNC And The Backstreet Boys Fighting Zombies

http://www.buzzfeed.com/keelyflaherty/the-trailer-for-nick-carters-90s-boyband-zombie-movie-is-her?bffbmain&utm_term=.dkQ7kqwal#.yu39zjVGY

-

Last July, we chatted with Nick Carter about his upcoming zombie movie that would unite the Backstreet Boys and NSYNC in a heroic, post-apocalyptic journey to kill zombies.

Guys, the ’90s are truly back. BSB AND NSYNC HAVE UNITED TO FIGHT ZOMBIES. Who could have foreseen this perfect, harmonious union?

Cinnamon    24,394

If they kill Daryl, they'd better do a complete job of it, not like Glenn (still pissed off at that trick!) and Cawwwwllls eye. lol 

DarkKnightNomeD    2,078
40 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

If they kill Daryl, they'd better do a complete job of it, not like Glenn (still pissed off at that trick!) and Cawwwwllls eye. lol 

IKR lol

Watch it when you get back. This 3 / 4 hours of sleep is killing me, I can do basic tasks. Totally unfocused even with coffee and 2 packages of Bel Vitas that give you energy. haha

DarkKnightNomeD    2,078

Note : Almost... I think... afaik got into a wreck, if I didn't willpower the crap out driving......

WIDE AWAKE trying to fall asleep

but sleepy when I wake up...... flm what gives?

Lucy Barnable    5,363

:b0vpxS8:

That's awesome! 

23 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Wait, what?
I missed something.
They're going to kill off Daryl or Glenn?

Cinnamon    24,394
On 3/21/2016 at 6:39 PM, Lucy Barnable said:

:b0vpxS8:

That's awesome! 

Wait, what?
I missed something.
They're going to kill off Daryl or Glenn?

They made it look like Glenn was eaten by zombies then he was back all healthy and unbitten. (hid under a dumpster) Then there was the rumor that they are going to kill off Daryl, but it hasn't happened yet.  If they want to off someone, I vote for angst ridden Carl. lol