Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
rbear

Vdo's: Crazy Lady Attks PPl, Angry Woman Destroys A Gas Station, Dealership Madness, Mad Over Water, & Store Bad

Rate this topic

dbeers02    155

Oh I so would not want to be one of these mother f'ers doing that shit to my house like in the first video. I would have double tapped that ***** after the first window got smashed. .40 cal hollow points make a nice large hole as they go thru a body.
I also pray to god that no one breaks into my house at in the middle of the night. I have told my wife if someone unwanted comes in when I am not here, point and pull the trigger. Keep pulling the trigger til it stops. I am pretty sure that after she sends 16 rounds down wind, they will not be standing anymore.

rbear    240
6 hours ago, dbeers02 said:

Oh I so would not want to be one of these mother f'ers doing that shit to my house like in the first video. I would have double tapped that ***** after the first window got smashed. .40 cal hollow points make a nice large hole as they go thru a body.
I also pray to god that no one breaks into my house at in the middle of the night. I have told my wife if someone unwanted comes in when I am not here, point and pull the trigger. Keep pulling the trigger til it stops. I am pretty sure that after she sends 16 rounds down wind, they will not be standing anymore.

I Bm'd this, for future reference when $ affords some..

Bang for your buck: Best handguns under $500