Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

RabidWolf

Damn it, SHEP!

Recommended Posts

 RabidWolf    1,080

I feel old enough as it is without having to see "Ancient Poster" below my screen name! lmao

I KNOW I am old, and don't need the reminder!
 

Failing to find an emoticon that represents my current mood, here, have a seizure-inducing hypno-banana.

:lglpnKW:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,644
1 hour ago, RabidWolf said:

I feel old enough as it is without having to see "Ancient Poster" below my screen name! lmao

I KNOW I am old, and don't need the reminder!
 

Failing to find an emoticon that represents my current mood, here, have a seizure-inducing hypno-banana.

:lglpnKW:

 

Not sure about you but here is my response.

:tomcruise:

And i can even predict your response to my response.

:whaat:

I can then even predict the outcome of both responses.

Mine!  :37Vju9V:  Yours! :IjskEWt:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 RabidWolf    1,080
41 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Not sure about you but here is my response.

:tomcruise:

And i can even predict your response to my response.

:whaat:

I can then even predict the outcome of both responses.

Mine!  :37Vju9V:  Yours! :IjskEWt:

Actually, I already knew what your response would be, so my reply to your response is this;

:f7TRnPw:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 rip    8

Nah. Ancient poster is better than Newbie. It's way more.. credible and venerable. :lol_alpha:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2lazy2login   
2lazy2login

maybe "rabid" poster is better hmm:rJwJ7w9:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 RabidWolf    1,080
5 minutes ago, 2lazy2login said:

maybe "rabid" poster is better hmm:rJwJ7w9:

I'd be fine with that. Or "Frothing", "Slobbering" et cetera... lol

 

1 hour ago, rip said:

Nah. Ancient poster is better than Newbie. It's way more.. credible and venerable. :lol_alpha:

I guess we all have to "Newbies" at some point. It changes quickly, if I remember correctly. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×