Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Guess Who’s In Charge Of Tomorrow Night’s GOP Debate? Hint…R-O-M-N-E-Y

Rate this topic

Cinnamon    14,433

Trump supporters will likely want to step outside for a moment after reading this regarding tomorrow night’s GOP debate being hosted by Fox News.

Most are likely unaware that a sizable portion of the debate’s ticket allocation was controlled by the Michigan Republican State Chair.

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/guess-whos-in-charge-of-tomorrow-nights-gop-debate-hint-r-o-m-n-e-y/#fWJdgKmP2qvVToyZ.99

Is the world really this small? Hmmm....

Ukshep    13,092
Just now, Cinnamon said:

Trump supporters will likely want to step outside for a moment after reading this regarding tomorrow night’s GOP debate being hosted by Fox News.

Most are likely unaware that a sizable portion of the debate’s ticket allocation was controlled by the Michigan Republican State Chair.

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/guess-whos-in-charge-of-tomorrow-nights-gop-debate-hint-r-o-m-n-e-y/#fWJdgKmP2qvVToyZ.99

Is the world really this small? Hmmm....

It's the new anti trump campaign cin. They are trying to provoke trump into making himself look like a fool to lose votes. Its a last ditch attempt. Expect some abuse tomorrow.

Cinnamon    14,433
Just now, Ukshep said:

It's the new anti trump campaign cin. They are trying to provoke trump into making himself look like a fool to lose votes. Its a last ditch attempt. Expect some abuse tomorrow.

I wasn't going to watch the debate... but now I think I will.  I'll try to find a live link for here and post it, too.  This should be verrrrry interesting.