Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
daersoulkeeper

Flat Earth - Rainbow Proves Dome - Job 37:18 Can you, like him, spread out the skies, hard as a molten mirror?

3 posts in this topic

watch this experiment where mirror is needed indoors to create a rainbow

note: mirror needs to be under water and above water

Genesis 1:6-8King James Version (KJV)

6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

7 And God made the firmament(hard as a molten mirror), and divided the waters which were under the firmament(beneath mirror) from the waters which were above the firmament(above mirror): and it was so.

8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

Job 37:18
Can you, like him, spread out the skies, hard as a molten mirror?

Now watch how man explains how a rainbow is created outside and also needs a mirror

click below to view the ancient hebrew version of the universe (and many other cultures had this same belief, up until Nicolaus Copernicus, a freemason and then nasa freemasons deceived humanity).

http://www.aumethodists.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/hebrew_conception_of_the_universe2.jpg

Edited by daersoulkeeper
1 person likes this

1 hour ago, daersoulkeeper said:

watch this experiment where mirror is needed indoors to create a rainbow

note: mirror needs to be under water and above water

Genesis 1:6-8King James Version (KJV)

6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

7 And God made the firmament(hard as a molten mirror), and divided the waters which were under the firmament(beneath mirror) from the waters which were above the firmament(above mirror): and it was so.

8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

Job 37:18
Can you, like him, spread out the skies, hard as a molten mirror?

Now watch how man explains how a rainbow is created outside and also needs a mirror

click below to view the ancient hebrew version of the universe (and many other cultures had this same belief, up until Nicolaus Copernicus, a freemason and then nasa freemasons deceived humanity).

http://www.aumethodists.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/hebrew_conception_of_the_universe2.jpg

I have to watch tomorrow. Stupid "satellite" internet and cruddy bandwidth.

I'm an atheist, but I accept the OT as another ancient source of history. Pretty much ALL religions and philosophies said the Earth was surrounded by a dome. Possibly a crystal-like sphere that we can only see the top half of.

38 minutes ago, grav said:

I have to watch tomorrow. Stupid "satellite" internet and cruddy bandwidth.

I'm an atheist, but I accept the OT as another ancient source of history. Pretty much ALL religions and philosophies said the Earth was surrounded by a dome. Possibly a crystal-like sphere that we can only see the top half of.

They basically made a "poor man's prism", Grav, if you don't have time to watch the video.