Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Sleeping Dogs

Rate this topic

CSB    1,699
12 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Aww, CSB, did you lose your love?  :hug:Here's a big hug for ya. 

Thanks for the hug .  Yes it has been ten years ago . I lost my best half of me to a drunk driver . I have some just lady friends but I have yet nor will I ever be able to replace Vickie .

Vickie and I were together for twenty six years four months and 12 days ... And had never had even a argument .

Walk Softly    1,891
4 hours ago, CSB said:

Thanks for the hug .  Yes it has been ten years ago . I lost my best half of me to a drunk driver . I have some just lady friends but I have yet nor will I ever be able to replace Vickie .

Vickie and I were together for twenty six years four months and 12 days ... And had never had even a argument .

Dang, CSB...  I'm sorry, my friend.  I can not even imagine.  I would be lost without my wife.  Absolutely lost.  

CSB    1,699
2 hours ago, Walk Softly said:

Dang, CSB...  I'm sorry, my friend.  I can not even imagine.  I would be lost without my wife.  Absolutely lost.  

If someone passes from a natural cause is something a spouse maybe able to handle a little bit better but losing a love one at the hands of someone can be devastating to say the lest .

I stopped feeling sorry for myself and screaming at God and got my head out of my ass so I could carry on in life . From that point I have had a war on agents drunk driving .

Really I don't know way I posted the video but I will admit my better half was on my mind after I found this video .

I just thought that I would share it here because it is a cool song and Gregory Page is a great artist I didn't intend for this post to become a way back thread .