Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
BigRed

More on Why Weaponized Cell Phone Towers Are Popping Up Everywhere (Video)

Rate this topic

BigRed    150

WHY DO CELL TOWERS REQUIRE MULTIPLE 300,000 WATT ELECTRIC CABLES?

SHORT ANSWER? THEY ARE NOT CELL TOWERS!

Since my first post on this subject titled, Why Are Weaponized Cell Phone Towers Being Constructed Everywhere, there has been several new articles surfacing with valuable information, so it seemed like a good time to put out an all inclusive update on what is known so far. What you’re about to read is going to shock you.

First, you may have already seen the video below in the last few weeks on almost any alternative news site, because it certainly has been making the rounds, however one thing I noticed after watching the video, was even after spending a great deal of time looking, not one of the big sites that had the video posted also had anything accompanying the video to either give legitimacy to it, or to debunk it, so I set out to do just that.

http://right.is/politics/2016/02/more-on-why-weaponized-cell-phone-towers-are-popping-up-everywhere-video-53950.html

CSB    1,662
Just now, BigRed said:

WHY DO CELL TOWERS REQUIRE MULTIPLE 300,000 WATT ELECTRIC CABLES?

SHORT ANSWER? THEY ARE NOT CELL TOWERS!

Since my first post on this subject titled, Why Are Weaponized Cell Phone Towers Being Constructed Everywhere, there has been several new articles surfacing with valuable information, so it seemed like a good time to put out an all inclusive update on what is known so far. What you’re about to read is going to shock you.

First, you may have already seen the video below in the last few weeks on almost any alternative news site, because it certainly has been making the rounds, however one thing I noticed after watching the video, was even after spending a great deal of time looking, not one of the big sites that had the video posted also had anything accompanying the video to either give legitimacy to it, or to debunk it, so I set out to do just that.

http://right.is/politics/2016/02/more-on-why-weaponized-cell-phone-towers-are-popping-up-everywhere-video-53950.html

They are trying to control us . Not me I have one up on them " knowledge " . 

Lucy Barnable    2,669

Could they be causing this?

Mystery high-pitched noise keeps Oregon town awake at night

An unexplained high-pitched tone has kept residents of a Portland suburb awake at night for at least a week, confounding the best efforts of police and firefighters to pinpoint its source.
Adding to the mystery is the fact that the noise, a steady, whistling note like that of a flute, has only been reported after dark in Forest Grove, a rustic community of 22,500 people located about 25 miles (40km) west of Oregon’s largest city.
-----

The tone was unusual for its combination of high pitch and ambiguous point of origin, said audio engineer Tobin Cooley. “Higher frequencies like this tone are very directional sounds, versus low-frequency sounds which can seem to come from anywhere or everywhere at once,” Cooley said, cautioning that he had listened only to poor-quality recordings but not made a thorough investigation.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/feb/23/mysterious-high-pitched-tone-keeps-oregon-residents-up-at-night

The article says it was also reported decades ago though.