Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

CSB

3 young Muslim Americans killed in mysterious 'execution-style' murders

puddle    7

Do you want to point me in the direction you would like me to research?
There is a reason the ME and N Africa are  being emptied of fighting age men and placed in Europe.
It's called genocide. They're killing two birds with one stone and America is next.

Lucy, you suggest that this huge chunk of men are headed for EU, and the USA is next, then you provide a complete justification for ME & North African men to be considering this. The problem is, it isn't happening. It isn't even remotely possible. You are talking, worried about??, a rag tag band on men invading the EU with what, sticks and stones.

Cinnamon    26,282
11 minutes ago, puddle said:

Lucy, you suggest that this huge chunk of men are headed for EU, and the USA is next, then you provide a complete justification for ME & North African men to be considering this. The problem is, it isn't happening. It isn't even remotely possible. You are talking, worried about??, a rag tag band on men invading the EU with what, sticks and stones.

That's all the Europeans have to fight back with since they've been disarmed for the most part. So the fight would be pretty even. 

I've said the entire time that this whole thing in the ME with the refugees has been orchestrated by the ones who pull the strings.  They create a crisis in Syria, etc. People flood into Europe where they know there is going to be more strife. The only people who like what is going on are the ones who profit from war and destruction. Same as always. Then there are those who think multiculturalism is all puppies and cotton candy.  

Wars need to end. People can stay in their homeland and other people won't have to feel invaded by millions of refugees pouring across their borders. Simple. But someone, somewhere does not want that to be. They want their own brand of changing the face of the world and it's nothing but a chessboard to them. 

Lucy Barnable    5,387
12 minutes ago, puddle said:

We were discussing it here in Mongoose's thread:

They have more than sticks and stones and it is happening right now.
They have an ideology and a religion that entitles them and excuses their behavior.

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
52 minutes ago, puddle said:

In complete defiance of reality, the shameless propaganda goes on.

Leaked video shows US gunships killing Iraqi civilians

In complete defiance of reality, ABUSE REMOVED. 

Al Jazeera propaganda video.... Lol

Yep, that's sums you up. I can't believe you obtained a +2.

puddle    7
8 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

In complete defiance of reality, ABUSE REMOVED. 

Al Jazeera propaganda video.... Lol

Yep, that's sums you up. I can't believe you obtained a +2.

Actually, it's a US government video.

"The Pentagon has verified the footage and WikiLeaks says the images are from a military video from 2007, in which 12 civilians were killed."

Ibid

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
2 hours ago, puddle said:

In complete defiance of reality, the shameless propaganda goes on.

Leaked video shows US gunships killing Iraqi civilians

No Link = you can't provide proof.

Quit lying.

Oregonian    628

where are the hoardes of women and children following these upstanding fighting aged men?

left home, defenseless, cowards, the whole lot of them

ive read reports of isis tossing kids off boats while traveling fom north africa to italy for more rations and room.

anyhow

those savages who attacked the rock concert in Paris didnt have sticks....or stones....hand grenades and aks...against defenseless concert goers.

why cant we poke fun at mohammed in a cartoon?

its a right to freedom of speech and expression. although in bad taste but people were killedover it....not with sticks or stones

see.....no assimilation. no respect flr the host country who pays their rent, because they cant offer anything in the workplace, cant speak the language....free food, free everything. 

someone expresses themselves and a bunch of people die

savages on a mission. case closed

hoping the soccer hooligans get the ball rolling in germany, hoping the brits wake the f up and i believe i read norway will do a mass deportation soon

good for them before it becomes a slum like 99% of the ME

17 hours ago, Team Uzi said:

No Link = you can't provide proof.

Quit lying.

Google, you know what that is right?  Is it so hard for you to check something on your own?

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
33 minutes ago, Frankenstein said:

Google, you know what that is right?  Is it so hard for you to check something on your own?

You again?

Somebody's furry socks stink.

puddle    7
On 3/3/2016 at 5:56 PM, Cinnamon said:

That's all the Europeans have to fight back with since they've been disarmed for the most part. So the fight would be pretty even. 

Puleeeeze, Cinnamon. European countries have been heavily armed by, mostly the US, selling its death and destruction around the planet.

I've said the entire time that this whole thing in the ME with the refugees has been orchestrated by the ones who pull the strings.  They create a crisis in Syria, etc. People flood into Europe where they know there is going to be more strife. The only people who like what is going on are the ones who profit from war and destruction. Same as always.  

"the ones who pull the strings"; "They create a crisis in Syria, etc"; ...

All that, and no mention of just who "the ones" are. THEY are the USA. Yes, some poodles, but it is the USA.

The USA is a war mongering nation. For 93% of the years it has been in existence, it has been at war. 

America Has Been At War 93% of the Time – 222 Out of 239 Years – Since 1776

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/02/america-war-93-time-222-239-years-since-1776.html

Then there are those who think multiculturalism is all puppies and cotton candy.

It works fine when there aren't racists whining about preserving "American values".  It works fine when there aren't terrorist nations disguised as saviors of the oppressed actually oppressing people, killing those peoples' children, destroying their countries, stealing their liberty, ... . 

Lucy Barnable    5,387
4 hours ago, puddle said:

It works fine when there aren't racists whining about preserving "American values".  It works fine when there aren't terrorist nations disguised as saviors of the oppressed actually oppressing people, killing those peoples' children, destroying their countries, stealing their liberty, ... . 

Where? Where has multiculturalism ever worked?