Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

CSB

3 young Muslim Americans killed in mysterious 'execution-style' murders

8 minutes ago, puddle said:

Good for you, Cinnamon. It would be interesting to see others responses, others contributions.

Remember, the protests against the Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos genocide helped to end that atrocity.

Had Johnson, Nixon, ... been held to account, Iraq and Afghanistan never would have happened.

Here's the thread where I made that post, it's pretty long, but it's a decent read, I believe. You can see reactions of the other forum posters here. 

57 minutes ago, puddle said:

So another longstanding myth, "We the people" bites the dust.

This is completely false. The US is far and away, the most powerful nation in the world. The US, by and large, acts on its own. It bullies whoever it needs to bully and, no doubt, there are equally culpable nations who have joined the US in their crimes.

But when one looks at the myriad US invasions of poor nations since 1890, it's easy to see that it is the head mafia boss.

Im sorry we are goin to disagree.you are just hatin on the u.s.a!!you dont see the bigger picture.EVERY country is just a pawn on the GAME board!!!Someonenis moving the pieces and its not me or you.you can hate america all you want but one day WE THE PEOPLE will rise again.hopefully we can fix all this bs before its to late.Hatred blinds a man!!!

puddle

at first it seemed you were here just to bash. I see your point so im going to step back a bit and not be harsh in any way.

I agree with you on some things and if i could apologize on behalf of an out of control govt i will. No matter how american i am i dont agree with tons of stuff they do. I agree the complete destabilization of the middle east was a shock to the american people......very very few agreed with this puddle and let me remind you it came at the expense of american lives, they instilled such fear in so many during the events of 9/11 that they were able to trample all over the american people and the middle eastern nations in one fcking day. we are spied on incessantly. we do lve in fear of a global economic meltdown, nato force invasion, natural disater all the time. the people of the usa are prisoners ifyou didnt know.

the upcoming election is a joke, a sham

our votesdont count for shit and i personally am not responsible for asingle move either makes.

i see your point and respect it. I hope you see the american peeoples sideaswell.

if were prisoners and sad about our government and they way they conduct business then understand that we have very little to hold onto tightly.

our kids hands, our holidays, our ability to take them to chuck e cheeses without some dudecoming in and screaming arabic references and blows us up for no reason.

you guys are targeting the wrong people.

WE DONT MAKE THEDECISIONS

WE DIDNT RUIN THE MIDDLE EAST

NEITHER DID FRENCH CIVILIANS

the list goeson and on

my message is this

emigrate here, leave our holidays, women and chldren alone, leave jihad where you came from and you will be respected

at least by me

i never hurt a muslim and i wont, without cause, promise 

i am a christian and dont deserve beheading, so arent my kids

we want PEACE and a government who does the same

why dont the muslms ask obama to turn in his fake peace prize, hes been the dirtiest yet. what 4 countries in 8 years? good muslim tho. he doesnt respect you as much as he respects us.

alot, ALOT of people have died and its this psycho govt doing it. not the civilans who are mere tax payers and prisoners at the same time.

9 hours ago, yaknow said:

Im sorry we are goin to disagree.you are just hatin on the u.s.a!!you dont see the bigger picture.EVERY country is just a pawn on the GAME board!!!Someonenis moving the pieces and its not me or you.you can hate america all you want but one day WE THE PEOPLE will rise again.hopefully we can fix all this bs before its to late.Hatred blinds a man!!!

There is a vast difference between hating the US and hating what the US does. I'm in the latter camp. Hating the US won't ever do anyone any good, not me, not you, not the millions that have died at the hands of the US.

In the world that the US pretends it wants, countries are not pawns, they are equals, free to trade with each other, free to choose their own form of government, free to expect that they should control their wealth for the benefit of their own people, not for some pirate nation. Yes, there have been other pirate nations, the UK for example. But the US just lies, lies, lies, to the world and its own people.

Unfortunately, the nature of these crimes is such that both prosecution and judgment must be by victor nations over vanquished foes. The worldwide scope of the aggressions carried out by these men has left but few real neutrals. Either the victors must judge the vanquished or we must leave the defeated to judge themselves. After the first World War, we learned the futility of the latter course. The former high station of these defendants, the notoriety of their acts, and the adaptability of their conduct to provoke retaliation make it hard to distinguish between the demand for a just and measured retribution, and the unthinking cry for vengeance which arises from the anguish of war. It is our task, so far as humanly possible, to, draw the line between the two. We must never forget that the record on which we judge these defendants today is the record on which history will judge us tomorrow. To pass these defendants a poisoned chalice is to put it to our own lips as well. We must summon such detachment and intellectual integrity to our task that this Trial will commend itself to posterity as fulfilling humanity's aspirations to do justice.

https://www.roberthjackson.org/speech-and-writing/opening-statement-before-the-international-military-tribunal/

It was the US, largely, that established the international laws prohibiting the invasion of sovereign nations. The foregoing quote is from Robert H. Jackson, USSC Justice, and the lead prosecutor at the Nuremberg Trials. Read it all, but focus on the part I've bolded.

Now tell me a time when the US has heeded this promise. Tell me when and where any US presidents, since WWII, who have all been war criminals/terrorists, have been tried, convicted and where appropriate, hung.

Very nice post, Oregonian. I applaud your stance.

I'll get back to you ASAP.

Have an good 'un!

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 5:12 PM, puddle said:

Lucy, please do a little research. There are "ethnic/religious group" Towns/Enclaves all over the US, and the world for that matter. French, Italian, Czech, Finland, Denmark, Germany, ... .

I'm not sure what you are getting at or what you would like me to research.

Of course different ethnic and religious groups form communities. Most people feel most comfortable among their own kind.That doesn't mean they haven't assimilated into American way of life.

The point I was trying to make is Muslims do not assimilate. It's haram (forbidden) for them to and this is why they will not be accepted as so many others have.

9 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I'm not sure what you are getting at or what you would like me to research.

Of course different ethnic and religious groups form communities. Most people feel most comfortable among their own kind.That doesn't mean they haven't assimilated into American way of life.

The point I was trying to make is Muslims do not assimilate. It's haram (forbidden) for them to and this is why they will not be accepted as so many others have.

There are many Muslims that are professors, teachers, business people, truck drivers, meat cutters, ... .

Here's a Wikipedia article that lists many.

This irrational fear of Muslims is identical to the irrational fear of Jews that was very common in the USA, and which, it must be noted, is still around after all these years.

30 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Isn't the USA supposed to be the land of freedom of choice? There are Hutterites, Amish, Mennonites, ... that have no wish to assimilate into American society.

There are Quakers who despise, as much as Quakers are capable of doing such, much of what so many of you think is what folks ought to assimilate to.

Have you ever had a Hmong [...] family over to your place for supper?

2 hours ago, puddle said:

Isn't the USA supposed to be the land of freedom of choice? There are Hutterites, Amish, Mennonites, ... that have no wish to assimilate into American society.

There are Quakers who despise, as much as Quakers are capable of doing such, much of what so many of you think is what folks ought to assimilate to.

Have you ever had a Hmong [...] family over to your place for supper?

lets be honest though.

yes there are muslim professors, doctors, nurses, judges, presidents and holding a highly respected position does not correlate into assimilation into a new country.

the difference here between the quakers, amish and muslims is this.

amish dont drive around in their buggies loaded up with c4 killing 80 for no reason other than religious indifference

see......muslims are in fact targeting civilians, incessantly across europe as we speak.

those poor people os sweden opened their doors to a rape fest

the other non-assimilators you have listed dont in any way raise the crime rates of the general public

where middle eatern muslims go, crime rates exponentially soar

complete disregard for the host country and the civilan inhabitants contained within

women and children seem to be considered easy prey

i feel for the europeans and from their example alone i can tell you that the americans dont want any part of it....but guess what? its already happening. forced on us to see how much abuse we will take before we reclaim what we should. our livlihoods and national identity without all the war mongering from DC.

please, you seem like a bright guy but amish....muslims. one builds small communties and farms and builds beautiful furniture the latter.......hates christians, western culture and sees civilians as the enemy =(

Team Uzi
5 hours ago, puddle said:

There are many Muslims that are professors, teachers, business people, truck drivers, meat cutters, ... .

Here's a Wikipedia article that lists many.

This irrational fear of Muslims is identical to the irrational fear of Jews that was very common in the USA, and which, it must be noted, is still around after all these years.

Hey Pud,

Not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorist are Muslims these days. It's perfectly natural to fear a group / groups that are known to act uncivilized and that includes undermining societies with ideology that can not exist in pluralistic societies. Arabs / Jews are two heads of the same coin and can not be merged with western culture. Thousands of years has passed and the middle east is no closer to being civilized than it was back in the day. Endless inbreeding has produced a culture of violence and intolerance that needs to (or not) exist on it's own plane(t).

Your hated for the west speaks volumes. You are a product of middle eastern mindset and you can not be rational.

Quite frankly, I don't know what you want or why you're even here, other than to speak your Arab speak and derail threads.

Just go away and get help.

This is for anyone who thinks that Muslims are peace lovers and are not imposing their culture on America, rather than assimilating. Watch it if you dare:

And here are the little Angels in Europe:

There are countless videos on you tube showing what these people do and what they want to do, where ever they go. There is NO defense for any of this. None. 

please, you seem like a bright guy but amish....muslims. one builds small communties and farms and builds beautiful furniture the latter.......hates christians, western culture and sees civilians as the enemy =(

And you seem like a decent human being, O. 

You really must have no idea of the numbers of Muslims slaughtered by the US since WWII. You really must have no idea of the Middle Eastern, Afghanistan, Vietnamese, Cambodian, Indonesian, Laotian, Nicaraguan, Guatemalan, ... lives ruined by US support for dictatorships.

Y'all hate so much just for a few, tiny on the grand scale, incidents when the US and its poodles have done much much greater harm for a much much longer period of time. Your governments' propaganda says hate the Iranians, so y'all hate the Iranians. Don't you see how incredibly easy it is for y'all to be duped by the latest boogeyman invented by the US. Just think back in history, and to tell you the honest truth, it was always the USA that was at fault.

You, yourself, described all this just in, was it your last post in this thread?

Oregonian: "... they instilled such fear in so many during the events of 9/11 that they were able to trample all over the american people and the middle eastern nations in one fcking day. we are spied on incessantly. we do lve in fear of a global economic meltdown, nato force invasion, natural disater all the time. the people of the usa are prisoners ifyou didnt know."

This has been the way of things since your beginnings. You're probably not going to like this, and I say it not in anger or condescension or mean spiritedness, but ...

You've all been taught to be so conceited; it's America is great, America is the world's savior, America is kind and benevolent, America is ... , when America is none of these things, at the level that matters, to the millions who die from your national administrations. Yes, there is greatness, kindness, benevolence, warmth, generosity, ... among so many of the American people.

Conceited people are easy to dupe.

But the lies and the myths always rule the day in the USA, the result is the grand destruction of millions of lives and myriad countries.

Half a million Iraqi children murdered by the US/UK in the 1990s, when there was no "war"! And M. Albright says, "we think it was worth it".

Madeleine Albright says 500,000 dead Iraqi Children was "worth it" wins Medal of Freedom

Turn that around; if it was 500,000 American kids for another country's political machinations, how would you feel? Now multiply that by scores of countries that have been subjected to the same USA brutality, and I truly hope you can see that America is not the one that has been aggrieved.

[NB note: I am not attempting to justify any killings of any people of any nation]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.