Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
BigRed

Conspiracy: Are 125 Dead Scientists, 72 Dead Bankers, and 3 Dead Journalists Related?

Rate this topic

BigRed    150

Back in August, in a previous article of mine titled, 74 NASA Scientists Dead: Largest Cover-up in Human History Continues, I examined the question of whether a large number of highly suspicious deaths around the globe involving scientists, bankers and journalists could all be related. The fact that the title refers to the largest cover-up in human history ought to give you some idea as to what conclusion I reached.

Wouldn’t you think a person shooting themselves in the head with a nail gun would make national news? Ok, what if I said the person allegedly shot themselves in the head 7-8 times, and it was handled as a suicide? Doesn’t quite sound right does it? It almost seems like the person was tortured. What about a story where an alleged banker was found dead in his bathtub from an apparent “suicide,” with his throat slit? Here’s the thing with that one: The knife used to slit his throat was found underneath the body when he was discovered dead. How does that happen? 

http://right.is/politics/2016/02/conspiracy-are-125-dead-scientists-72-dead-bankers-and-3-dead-journalists-related-52967.html