Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

wait...what??

9 posts in this topic

boy, 8 found in suitcase at spanish border

CEUTA, Spain, May 8 (UPI) -- The Spanish Civil Guard revealed officers at Moroccan border discovered an 8-year-old Ivory Coast boy hiding in a woman's luggage.

The Civil Guard said the boy was discovered Thursday in the luggage of a Moroccan woman at the Tarajal border crossing after the tell-tale outline of the child showed up on an X-ray image.

The boy, who identified himself as Abou and said he was from the Ivory Coast, was taken into the custody of the Ceuta juvenile department, while the woman, identified as Fatima E.Y., was placed under arrest.

The boy's father, A.O., 42, was arrested when he attempted to use the same border crossing about an hour and a half later. Customs officers became suspicious when the man said he was also from the Ivory Coast. He admitted to being Abou's father when officers showed him a picture of the boy.

boy-suitcase-2.jpg

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2015/05/08/Spanish-border-authorities-find-8-year-old-in-suitcase/7131431109485/?spt=sec&or=on

He said he just wanted the boy to be with him,  so he put the child in a near death situation. 

Unbelievably selfish, and stupid. 

He said he just wanted the boy to be with him,  so he put the child in a near death situation. 

Unbelievably selfish, and stupid. 

​indeed. re-welcome back :cjnohced:

O.o
So stupid!
Too bad it wasn't the father and the woman who went through the x-ray.
That can make males sterile right? Idiots like that should not breed again.

​indeed. re-welcome back :cjnohced:

Thanks,  but it was just a game I played to catch me a troll,  worked out real good.  He's gone.  I knew Shep wouldnt actually delete me without an explanation.   

Thanks,  but it was just a game I played to catch me a troll,  worked out real good.  He's gone.  I knew Shep wouldnt actually delete me without an explanation.   

​???

:heart::heart::heart:

On 5/9/2015, 12:27:23, Storm64 said:

boy, 8 found in suitcase at spanish border

CEUTA, Spain, May 8 (UPI) -- The Spanish Civil Guard revealed officers at Moroccan border discovered an 8-year-old Ivory Coast boy hiding in a woman's luggage.

The Civil Guard said the boy was discovered Thursday in the luggage of a Moroccan woman at the Tarajal border crossing after the tell-tale outline of the child showed up on an X-ray image.

The boy, who identified himself as Abou and said he was from the Ivory Coast, was taken into the custody of the Ceuta juvenile department, while the woman, identified as Fatima E.Y., was placed under arrest.

The boy's father, A.O., 42, was arrested when he attempted to use the same border crossing about an hour and a half later. Customs officers became suspicious when the man said he was also from the Ivory Coast. He admitted to being Abou's father when officers showed him a picture of the boy.

boy-suitcase-2.jpg

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2015/05/08/Spanish-border-authorities-find-8-year-old-in-suitcase/7131431109485/?spt=sec&or=on