Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Malevolent

Vaccine Research Scientist Sent to Prison for Vaccine Fraud

3 posts in this topic

They are everywhere - looking to make a quick buck or two - education just makes the bastards more difficult to track-down

SOURCE

http://vaccineimpact.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2015/07/Dong-Pyou-Han.jpg

Health Impact News Editor Comments

A federal judge has sentenced scientist and vaccine researcher Dong-Pyou Han to more than four and half years in prison and ordered him to repay $7.2 million in grant funds his team received from the federal government to develop an HIV vaccine.

Last year, the Iowa State University HIV vaccine researcher confessed to fraudulently injecting samples of rabbit blood with human antibodies to make an experimental HIV vaccine appear to have great promise, and earn $19 million in grant money from the National Institutes of Health (NIH)

- See more at: http://healthimpactnews.com/2015/vaccine-research-scientist-sent-to-prison-for-vaccine-fraud/#sthash.bovlzceo.dpuf  

:cmicsfee:

They need to go after the makers of the HPV vaccine next.
The gardasil motto is "One Less". Warning. This is upsetting:

Shocking: Young Girls Convulse On The Floor After HPV Shot

I am so glad I don't have young children. I specifically declined vaccines when my kid was in high school, they went ahead anyways. So parents with school age kids, make sure they understand they can say NO! And why.

The Perfect Storm – Vaccination and Modern Malnutrition

Edited by Brio
1 person likes this