Jump to content
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Rothbard

The LaVoy Finnicum Shooting was Fake

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

 Rothbard    1,850

Sorry, but the government is manipulating genuine patriots.  For what purpose?  Probably, setting the stage for something worse.

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    13,127
7 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

Sorry, but the government is manipulating genuine patriots.  For what purpose?  Probably, setting the stage for something worse.

 

 

 

I believe he is indeed dead. So its not fake, But they did do it for a reason! So whats your spin on it then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Rothbard    1,850
Just now, Ukshep said:

I believe he is indeed dead. So its not fake, But they did do it for a reason! So whats your spin on it then.

He may be dead but I am pretty sure he didn't die in that video above.  Too many problems - no muzzle flash, doesn't fit the persona, a cop just happened to be in the woods, it was clearly edited despite the claims, wrong time stamp, etc. 

I fear they're setting the stage for a coming war against patriots and this fakery was planned for a while to get the pieces moving.  But then again ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Team Uzi   
Team Uzi

The Federal Government doesn't do ANYTHING well and that being said,

 

If this was a plot to lure patriots to a one time "killing field" and they only took down one alleged dissident, then it's conceivable that they wasted tons of tax payers money and their time to accomplish relatively nothing.

Yep, sounds like Government work.

LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    13,127
6 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

He may be dead but I am pretty sure he didn't die in that video above.  Too many problems - no muzzle flash, doesn't fit the persona, a cop just happened to be in the woods, it was clearly edited despite the claims, wrong time stamp, etc. 

I fear they're setting the stage for a coming war against patriots and this fakery was planned for a while to get the pieces moving.  But then again ...

Time stamp can be explained due to the system they use it runs gmt! combined with the ambush factor which explains it all.

Hell even up to the cop jumping into the vehicle.... who got hit but is then 100% ok the next second. I say stuntman. I think it was edited and they staged parts of it as in made shit go the way they wanted. So they had justification for killing them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Time stamp can be explained due to the system they use it runs gmt! combined with the ambush factor which explains it all.

Hell even up to the cop jumping into the vehicle.... who got hit but is then 100% ok the next second. I say stuntman. I think it was edited and they staged parts of it as in made shit go the way they wanted. So they had justification for killing them.

". I think it was edited and they staged parts of it as in made shit go the way they wanted. So they had justification for killing them"

Clearly they omitted the audio for the same means to that outcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    13,127
Just now, Team Uzi said:

". I think it was edited and they staged parts of it as in made shit go the way they wanted. So they had justification for killing them"

Clearly they omitted the audio for the same means to that outcome.

Yep! as it would prove they killed him in cold blood!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
Just now, Ukshep said:

Yep! as it would prove they killed him in cold blood!

Unfortunately, here in Oregon, local media is still siding with law enforcement. They claim they are waiting for more information from the culprits before they will take sides.

Covers their butts.

I believe they will eventually eat crow like I did. Nomnomnom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Team Uzi   
Team Uzi

I really hope patriotism explodes in the United States and that people here really pay attention to what's happening in Oregon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    13,127
9 hours ago, Team Uzi said:

Unfortunately, here in Oregon, local media is still siding with law enforcement. They claim they are waiting for more information from the culprits before they will take sides.

Covers their butts.

I believe they will eventually eat crow like I did. Nomnomnom

Yep the media clearly already chose a side. Running untrue stories about how lavoy charged at police. We've seen the video. Why they still running with that bullcrap?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
45 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Yep the media clearly already chose a side. Running untrue stories about how lavoy charged at police. We've seen the video. Why they still running with that bullcrap?

Well, first and foremost to cover their " professional" asses and second to pay owed to their masters and third to see if the whole event just doesn't go away to make their miserable little lives easier.

IMHO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grav   
grav

This was just a test. We now return you to regular programming.

Code for -- we're testing your willingness to be manipulated like children.

Waco, Ruby Ridge, Sandy Hook, dozens of other forgotten false flags. Go watch your reality teevee, your political games, football. Now git along, little dogies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  1. Jump To Top
×