Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Frankenstein

Oregon Militants use Pregnant Women as Human Shields!

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Brio said:

The pregnant woman left the refuge days ago.

The fact is that they were there, and used as human shields because the militants were afraid of being raided.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Brio    1,038

Could be, but the vid said "it is Jan 28..." and the woman left the 27th. Misleading.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Brio said:

Could be, but the vid said "it is Jan 28..." and the woman left the 27th. Misleading.

So, not getting it out same day is now misleading.  LOL, okay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,591

The video maker is a f***ing moron... seen 2 of his videos. And i wanna smack that f***er!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Brio    1,038
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

The video maker is a f***ing moron... seen 2 of his videos. And i wanna smack that f***er!

:signyeahthat:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 DarkKnightNomeD    2,079

Lets see if this works. Nope that didn't work. lol

Man, I need a custom title I swear. :laugh:

OFFICIAL SQUASHER OF BULLSHIT - lol

What else you got in your arsenal frank? so I can stomp on that shit too...

also who cares of they do drugs, everyone does drugs...   :cool:

Sandy Anderson III
22 hrs ·

People please, I am NOT pregnant

 

https://www.face book.com/sandy.pfeifer.92/posts/1093739750648399

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Redlistvet    802
1 hour ago, Frankenstein said:

 

 

Wow, that's all there is to this video...Just a voice over,,,,the guy cant even pronounce Malheur properly..and this is supposed to be your ahah moment?

Normally I like to read peoples opposing opinions on subjects that differ from mine, but your not even trying.  

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 garlic    2,639

I didn't watch the video, did I miss something?

When people throw up a video without any sort of personal commentary regarding the video,  you know, hit and run, I don't waste my time watching it.  If someone wont take the time to start a discussion and then support that discussion with a video, I figure its not worth watching.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 DarkKnightNomeD    2,079
1 minute ago, CGK said:

I didn't watch the video, did I miss something?

When people throw up a video without any sort of personal commentary regarding the video,  you know, hit and run, I don't waste my time watching it.  If someone wont take the time to start a discussion and then support that discussion with a video, I figure its not worth watching.

 

Saying shes pregnant but shes not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 garlic    2,639
Just now, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Saying shes pregnant but shes not.

Oh good, because the Zika Virus might get her and her baby would be born with a little head. LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×