Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Cheese heists: $160,000 worth of cheese stolen in Wisconsin

Recommended Posts

 Cinnamon    24,688

https://www.rt.com/usa/330102-wisconsin-cheese-stolen-truck/

The robbery came a week after another Wisconsin town, Marshfield, was hit by cheese thieves. Some $90,000 worth of Parmesan cheese was stolen in that incident, according to WTMJ News.

“Approximately 90,000 dollars’ worth of parmesan cheese was missing from a logistics or storage facility here in Marshfield,”said Lieutenant Darren Larson of the Marshfield Police department.

Marshfield is about a 170-mile-drive (273-km) from Germantown. Police haven’t established a connection between the two thefts yet, according to CBS58.com..

“We’re trying to reap some information to the location of this cheese,” said Lieutenant Larson.


@McWest

We are winning the cheese war! (And you thought I abandoned the fight, didn't you?) :biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 McWest    882
12 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

https://www.rt.com/usa/330102-wisconsin-cheese-stolen-truck/

The robbery came a week after another Wisconsin town, Marshfield, was hit by cheese thieves. Some $90,000 worth of Parmesan cheese was stolen in that incident, according to WTMJ News.

“Approximately 90,000 dollars’ worth of parmesan cheese was missing from a logistics or storage facility here in Marshfield,”said Lieutenant Darren Larson of the Marshfield Police department.

Marshfield is about a 170-mile-drive (273-km) from Germantown. Police haven’t established a connection between the two thefts yet, according to CBS58.com..

“We’re trying to reap some information to the location of this cheese,” said Lieutenant Larson.


@McWest

We are winning the cheese war! (And you thought I abandoned the fight, didn't you?) :biggrin:

I can only hope that they stole that cheese with intention to destroy said cheese! My God...

Yes, I thought you did indeed abandon the fight! I thought I was all alone. This Wisconsin strike could perhaps be the "Shot Heard Round The World." They need to know that we aren't putting up with fermented milk any longer!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 McWest    882

@Cinnamon

One thing that bothers me about this incident is Wisconsins close proximity to Canada. A heist such as this seems like something one of our resident Canadians (Calmshock) would do. If he's behind this, it's an act of war...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    24,688
23 minutes ago, McWest said:

@Cinnamon

One thing that bothers me about this incident is Wisconsins close proximity to Canada. A heist such as this seems like something one of our resident Canadians (Calmshock) would do. If he's behind this, it's an act of war...

The cheese is safe. I repeat: The CHEESE is safe and will be used as a negotiation tool. Calmshock is now in the hands of the underground cheese railroad. You are not alone.

@McWest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Lucy Barnable    5,365

Nooooo...
Free the cheese!

Seriously, cops should be looking at food trucks and side walk venders.
They're not selling that much cheese to friends and neighbors about town.
Unless,... Someone is stocking up their bunker with cheesy deliciousness.
:happy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    24,688
38 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Nooooo...
Free the cheese!

Seriously, cops should be looking at food trucks and side walk venders.
They're not selling that much cheese to friends and neighbors about town.
Unless,... Someone is stocking up their bunker with cheesy deliciousness.
:happy:

Cheese is insidious in that it can exist for years and does nothing but taste better. lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Cheese is insidious in that it can exist for years and does nothing but taste better. lol 

:cheer:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Lucy Barnable    5,365
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Cheese is insidious in that it can exist for years and does nothing but taste better. lol 

:yah:

It just waits quietly and gains more knowledge of how to be even tastier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grav   
grav

You scrapes off the black and you applies the insides to your insides.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×