Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

The Crucifixion Ruse

grav   
grav

Religion is an accident of birth. Location, location, location. Jew, Catholic, Muslim, Hindu, all the same mumbo jumbo hokus pocus.

And it mutates, like a virus. Jesus would not recognize the mind control systems established in his name. As for his supposed father, the one who commanded Abraham to make a blood sacrifice of his son, now that's a deity to believe in. Abram's own father, btw, was an oracle priest in the Sumerian  city of Ur, now Southern Iraq. Notice the ziggurat in the ruins. Those were built with a flat top, for their Anunnaki owners to land on in their flying craft.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f7/Ur-Nassiriyah.jpg/570px-Ur-Nassiriyah.jpg

You can believe in Jesus, as I do, as a true man of wisdom and righteousness, without the magical weirdness. 

Malevolent    3,143

Religion always leads to arguments and folk should try to avoid it.  Those who choose to believe in whatever should do it and those who do not should go about their business.  For me, I know where and what I believe but I detest being "told" how or what I should believe in or not. 

So

http://www.zengardner.com/wp-content/uploads/wtf-700x385.jpeg

Had flying craft, yet built living quarters primitively. O. K. 

Now thats rational thinking.

Issac wasnt sacrificed, was he? It was a test of faith. The Father knew, but Abram had to have his faith tried. He is our forefather.

Astrochik    43

that's pretty interesting - courtney brown cracks me up - he's such a geek!

I find it also interesting that clif was into courtney brown's work several years ago, had some remote viewing done with some viewers in Hawaii I believe, and had some "hits" - now in his last wujo he indicates that he considers remote viewing not possible, or not valid, was what I gathered..

I wonder what he would think of this one..

:chuckle:

grav   
grav
On 5/7/2015, 5:44:56, FalkeAuge said:

Religion always leads to arguments and folk should try to avoid it.  Those who choose to believe in whatever should do it and those who do not should go about their business.  For me, I know where and what I believe but I detest being "told" how or what I should believe in or not. 

So

http://www.zengardner.com/wp-content/uploads/wtf-700x385.jpeg

But, FA, we can't talk about aliens or anthropology or ancient history -- without considering the belief systems and how they got here. The Old Testament is probably a reliable history book. It's the interpretations of it that get us into trouble. 

For example, Yahweh destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for the sins of the adults. Of course many innocent children were killed. Lot offered his virgin daughters to the mob, yet Yahweh saved him? His wife was turned into a pillar of salt for the sin of looking back. Really?

More likely, an alien "god" nuked the cities because they worshiped a different alien "god." Lot's wife was exposed to the atomic blast or fallout.

that's pretty interesting - courtney brown cracks me up - he's such a geek!

I find it also interesting that clif was into courtney brown's work several years ago, had some remote viewing done with some viewers in Hawaii I believe, and had some "hits" - now in his last wujo he indicates that he considers remote viewing not possible, or not valid, was what I gathered..

I wonder what he would think of this one..

​Yeah, Courtney is rather geeky.

Oh, remote viewing is very real.  Done it myself (well, astral projection, actually, which is somewhat different) a couple of times "by accident", LOL.  The one time I went to check the store a couple miles away to see if they had gotten my favourite chocolate at the time in stock.  Checked the shelf, and then got in my car to buy some.  It's a very practical thing if applied correctly, though I've personally not dabbled in remote viewing, it is safer than astral travel (which I do not recommend on this prison planet.)  Anyways, high level Illuminati and those whom they answer to use both astral projection and remote viewing extensively; they have training schools for it.

Malevolent    3,143

But, FA, we can't talk about aliens or anthropology or ancient history -- without considering the belief systems and how they got here. The Old Testament is probably a reliable history book. It's the interpretations of it that get us into trouble. {{Herein lies the crux}} 

For example, Yahweh destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for the sins of the adults. Of course many innocent children were killed. Lot offered his virgin daughters to the mob, yet Yahweh saved him? His wife was turned into a pillar of salt for the sin of looking back. Really? {{Same happens in modern life - ISIS is allowed to do what they do - just like the Knights Templar did yet with all the killing and raping of children and old-folk the world over many religions have some fancy way of "justifying" the non involvement of a deity whose very creative work is being destroyed from within?}} 

More likely, an alien "god" nuked the cities because they worshiped a different alien "god." Lot's wife was exposed to the atomic blast or fallout.  {{Quite possible, none of us where there to witness and those who told and re-told the story to those who wrote and re-wrote it all added their own little interpretation and so the story was manipulated to suit the life and times of the people and to act as a moral compass for the kids of that time, who knows?}} 

NB see video and lyrics!

​True, there is much one can discuss in the "Bible" and many other so called religious books.  Discussion or opinion in this regard is mostly seen as an attack on religion and will in most cases lead to either abusive language from these so called Christians who are in most cases very far removed from the image and teachings of The Christ.  Else, it will lead into some form or effort to convince the other party that only Christians ( or Muslim, Hindu etc) are correct and the other will be banished to the outskirts of some very faraway and hot place.  Herein lies the issue for me, discussion is cool but bible-punching is not.

As the image clearly states, I have no right to tell another how to live their lives and which (if any) religion to uphold as the one and only.  But, I would expect the same courtesy from others.

It (Christianity) does remain an entrancingly clever story,  as are most religious fables written in tomes which in essence has many contradictory issues within it.

Astrochik    43

​Yeah, Courtney is rather geeky.:chuckle:

Oh, remote viewing is very real.  Done it myself (well, astral projection, actually, which is somewhat different) a couple of times "by accident", LOL.  The one time I went to check the store a couple miles away to see if they had gotten my favourite chocolate at the time in stock.  Checked the shelf, and then got in my car to buy some.  It's a very practical thing if applied correctly, though I've personally not dabbled in remote viewing, it is safer than astral travel (which I do not recommend on this prison planet.)  Anyways, high level Illuminati and those whom they answer to use both astral projection and remote viewing extensively; they have training schools for it.

​the remote viewer he used was either really good or the whole thing was a scripted fake... it was very convincing - if it's true, Judas sure got the short end of the stick - both in life and death - his reputation as a traitor is pretty much unparalleled - even Benedict Arnold and Brutus are far better thought of then him...

grav   
grav

Had flying craft, yet built living quarters primitively. O. K. 

Now thats rational thinking.

Issac wasnt sacrificed, was he? It was a test of faith. The Father knew, but Abram had to have his faith tried. He is our forefather.

And Abraham, the father of 3 religions, was willing to kill his son to please his god.

God failed the test too, for demanding such a thing. That being was flawed, an alien with a godlike ego.

Astrochik    43

And Abraham, the father of 3 religions, was willing to kill his son to please his god.

God failed the test too, for demanding such a thing. That being was flawed, an alien with a godlike ego.

grav   
grav
On 5/10/2015, 6:31:36, Astrochik said:

The cartoon presented other arguments to show how unrealistic the whole story was. Yahweh promised Abraham descendants but wanted him to commit infanticide to prove his worthiness?

The cartoon angel is Gabriel, also sent to Mohammed to throttle and scare him enough to submit to Allah. Religions are mind control systems which demand submission.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/0d/51/9f/0d519f7cc6805d9e26029fb55547794e.jpg