Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

The Crucifixion Ruse

Spirt of antichrist getting stronger as we wrestle with spiritual wickedness

Not really sure I'll be able to. We're liable to be in two different places!

​LOL, yeah, all about the fear, isn't it?  I've been to "heaven" and back many times.  All little stepping stones, is all.

​LOL, yeah, all about the fear, isn't it?  I've been to "heaven" and back many times.  All little stepping stones, is all.

​No, never! I'm not about the fear, just the facts as I see them. Am I wrong? maybe, but I'll bet I'm not!
Besides, my way of believing is much safer than yours as you foolishly open yourself up to harming your
eternal soul.

Don't get me wrong sky, I do care about you more than you know, but your choices are aways your own.
At least thank your creator for your freedom to choose, and free will!

Oh tell me what did you do up in heaven? Is it really like they say?

Did you dance in the sky? Did you sing in the angels choir? 

Did Adam greet you when you arrived?

I wont know until I sleep in the dust, waiting for the Lord to arrive, then I'll fly.

Hey, I try never to judge, but that little ego of mine sometimes gets the better of me, and I'm
the first to admit that sometimes I'm a pure fucking asshole, but ya know what? I'm ok with it
because I've always known right from the very start that I'll never be perfection in my creators
view.

My point is that what good is being forgiven by my creator and those I may have harmed along
the way if I'm not also willing to forgive myself?

Don't take life so seriously, and the harder you get hit, smile even that much more! Even when
in pain!

Dare I ask for your forgiveness John?

​No, never! I'm not about the fear, just the facts as I see them. Am I wrong? maybe, but I'll bet I'm not!Besides, my way of believing is much safer than yours as you foolishly open yourself up to harming your
eternal soul.

Don't get me wrong sky, I do care about you more than you know, but your choices are aways your own.
At least thank your creator for your freedom to choose, and free will!

​Pascal's Wager much?  Flawed logic at its finest.

Sorry, but you have bought into a mind control program.  Not your fault, really, as you are surrounded by it.

"Creator"?  There are many, many Creators.  Yes, there is an "original' Creator too, although that's a different story.  "Thank the Creator"?  If you feel subservient to something then don't let me stop you.  It's not my place to do so anyway.

Dare I ask for your forgiveness John?

​Of course I will. How can I not after everything I've just said?

I'm certainly not a hypocrite!

Oh tell me what did you do up in heaven? Is it really like they say?

Did you dance in the sky? Did you sing in the angels choir? 

Did Adam greet you when you arrived?

I wont know until I sleep in the dust, waiting for the Lord to arrive, then I'll fly.

​In "heaven" you do pretty much whatever you like.  You can even sit there and post on COP if you want.  There are many heavens and they are not all the same.

​In "heaven" you do pretty much whatever you like.  You can even sit there and post on COP if you want.  There are many heavens and they are not all the same.

The Word warned me of seducing spirits of antichrist such as this. 

Hey, I try never to judge, but that little ego of mine sometimes gets the better of me, and I'm
the first to admit that sometimes I'm a pure fucking asshole, but ya know what? I'm ok with it
because I've always known right from the very start that I'll never be perfection in my creators
view.

My point is that what good is being forgiven by my creator and those I may have harmed along
the way if I'm not also willing to forgive myself?

Don't take life so seriously, and the harder you get hit, smile even that much more! Even when
in pain!

​The mistake you make is thinking that you will be judged by any 'divine' being.  No, you will not.  It is only that which is non-aligned with the preferences of the Original Creator which does so.