Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

GCSE pupils to be taught that the nation's earliest inhabitants were Africans who were in Britain before the English - WTF!

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    19,027

I'm british so this strikes me as odd...... that's me holding back!!...:JSfrXsb:

So to the article: GCSE pupils to be taught that the nation's earliest inhabitants were Africans who were in Britain before the English - WTF!

GCSE students are to be taught that some of our nation’s earliest inhabitants were Africans who arrived here long before the English.

 

The Mail on Sunday has discovered that the extraordinary rewriting of our island’s history – the politically correct work of a Marxist academic – will be offered to thousands of history students throughout England from September.

 

Its creators claim the course addresses the ‘white male-dominated’ view of history – but it has outraged some of Britain’s most eminent thinkers. 

 

Booker and Nobel prize-winning novelist V.S. Naipaul said: ‘Once again political correctness is distorting our history and the education of our children.’

 

And historian Sir Roy Strong, author of The Story Of Britain, said: ‘This stands history on its head, projecting back on to the past something that isn’t true.’

 

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3392088/GCSE-pupils-taught-nation-s-earliest-inhabitants-Africans-Britain-English.html#ixzz3wped1XWD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    19,027
4 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

:lulz3:

exactly.... they never stop trying to eradicate our heritage... so we will lose our identity! and accept whats to come.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 DarkKnightNomeD    1,996

:lulz3:

The level of stupid is off the richter scale, beam me up scotty. LOL

A history lesson by a Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past of the future is more entertaining that article.

Also reminds me something Orwellian.  2 + 2 = 5 Anyone?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Team Uzi   
Team Uzi

And how did the early Afrikaans arrive in the British Isles?

Flying magical reindeers. Of course, I thought everyone knew that.

:dhpErlU:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Team Uzi   
Team Uzi

They were in Britain first huh?

I wonder if that was before they descended from the trees or after they needed to acquire fire from lightning?

Certainly, their culture of cannibalism must exist in the U.K. Presently?

No?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    19,027
3 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

They were in Britain first huh?

I wonder if that was before they descended from the trees or after they needed to acquire fire from lightning?

Certainly, their culture of cannibalism must exist in the U.K. Presently?

No?

the stupidity of what they are teaching makes me shake my head till i pass out....

:betteryet:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
Just now, Ukshep said:

the stupidity of what they are teaching makes me shake my head till i pass out....

:betteryet:

You can't make this shit up.

Entitlement reeducation has no boundary.

I'm pretty sure they have discovered African's stone carvings on the moon.

Let's wait and see. LOL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grav   
grav

You white men brought Africans there to build England so y'all could move into the castles and Cotswold cottages. When all the work was done, you kicked them out. :balk2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 YourMom2    1,354
5 hours ago, Team Uzi said:

You can't make this shit up.

Entitlement reeducation has no boundary.

I'm pretty sure they have discovered African's stone carvings on the moon.

Let's wait and see. LOL.

All the inventions from the industrial era and our advanced technology all came out of Africa. Obama already told us that we didn't build it !!!

Academics are nothing more than useful idiots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 rbear    240
2 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

All the inventions from the industrial era and our advanced technology all came out of Africa. Obama already told us that we didn't build it !!!

Academics are nothing more than useful idiots.

If you listen up on these cast http://www.dailystormer.com/aryan-narrations-white-supremacy-and-negro-subordination-vi/ (look for parts) you can learn alot, its not like Obama said. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×