Jump to content
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
rbear

Which Invader Group is Your State Getting Flooded With?(pic)

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

 rbear    240

Oregon Live has a map showing who is invading your specific base to suck the marrow from your White bones.

I thought for sure for Ohio it was Somalians. This says “Bhutan” (Bhutanese?).

pic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 YourMom2    1,282

Uh, didn't we win the war in Iraq and rebuild it into a paradise? So, Iraqis wouldn't even dream of leaving their new and improved Iraq and immigrating into the western states as that map shows. Clerical error! /sarcasm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Lucy Barnable    2,691

My state says Iraqis but I see more Somalians. 

This map should be added too.
Although it's from 2012 and numbers are most likely much higher.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/93/Percent_of_Hispanic_and_Latino_population_by_state_in_2012.svg/2000px-Percent_of_Hispanic_and_Latino_population_by_state_in_2012.svg.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    14,572
16 hours ago, rbear said:

Oregon Live has a map showing who is invading your specific base to suck the marrow from your White bones.

I thought for sure for Ohio it was Somalians. This says “Bhutan” (Bhutanese?).

pic

Nice pic however I have a bunch of white libtards who have invaded my space and there's NO HELPING THEM! They love their servitude and think I am supposed to love it, too! 

Edited to add: Whatever other invaders are coming in are also because of them! ^^^^^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Quick1966    1,028
17 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

My state says Iraqis but I see more Somalians. 

This map should be added too.
Although it's from 2012 and numbers are most likely much higher.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/93/Percent_of_Hispanic_and_Latino_population_by_state_in_2012.svg/2000px-Percent_of_Hispanic_and_Latino_population_by_state_in_2012.svg.png

 

Well I can tell you that in nor cal there was a ton of Muslims!! Now that I'm moved back to south Florida there's none! So needless to say I'm happy that I don't have to worry about anyone going jihad around these parts. I am pretty surprised to see Cubans moving from Florida to Nevada or any other state that's not tropical but I guess the government is placing them there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    14,572
1 minute ago, Quick1966 said:

Well I can tell you that in nor cal there was a ton of Muslims!! Now that I'm moved back to south Florida there's none! So needless to say I'm happy that I don't have to worry about anyone going jihad around these parts. I am pretty surprised to see Cubans moving from Florida to Nevada or any other state that's not tropical but I guess the government is placing them there?

I find it more than odd that so many Muslims are living in N. Michigan. I guess the gov. is placing them there... or else they are doing research on where the most generous states are for freebies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Lucy Barnable    2,691
18 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Well I can tell you that in nor cal there was a ton of Muslims!! Now that I'm moved back to south Florida there's none! So needless to say I'm happy that I don't have to worry about anyone going jihad around these parts. I am pretty surprised to see Cubans moving from Florida to Nevada or any other state that's not tropical but I guess the government is placing them there?

I'm in Oregon and I only see a few in the rural area I live in.
But when I go onto the cities they're are a ton of them.
Huge section 8 apartment buildings full of Somalians.

Yes, the government is moving them around.
Obama's new HUD housing laws focused on poor city folk in the press but it's more about moving immigrants in o suburban areas.

 

Forced Diversity: Obama Administration Begins Redistributing Poor Inner City Families to US Suburbs

Obama passed regulations in 2013 to force suburban neighborhoods with no record of housing discrimination to build more public housing targeted to ethnic and racial minorities.

The new HUD rule is really about changing the way Americans live. It is part of a broader suite of initiatives designed to block suburban development, press Americans into hyper-dense cities, and force us out of our cars. Government-mandated ethnic and racial diversification plays a role in this scheme, yet the broader goal is forced “economic integration.”

The ultimate vision is to make all neighborhoods more or less alike, turning traditional cities into ultra-dense Manhattans, while making suburbs look more like cities do now. In this centrally-planned utopia, steadily increasing numbers will live cheek-by-jowl in “stack and pack” high-rises close to public transportation, while automobiles fall into relative disuse.

In June the Obama administration moved forward with regulations designed to help diversify America’s wealthier neighborhoods. The regulations would force communities to build affordable housing in more affluent areas in order to receive federal grant money.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/12/forced-diversity-obama-administration-begins-redistributing-poor-inner-city-families-to-us-suburbs/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Lucy Barnable    2,691
17 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I find it more than odd that so many Muslims are living in N. Michigan. I guess the gov. is placing them there... or else they are doing research on where the most generous states are for freebies. 

There's not too many Northern Michigan and I bet very few in the U.P.
:njihtnht:

 It's Eastern Michigan/Detroit area that rapidly becoming a Muslim majority.
Of course they wont stay there. They are spreading to other cities in Western MI.
When white flight happened in the Detroit area the city fell and housing prices with it.
It was easy for the Muslims to move in and live comfortably on welfare and business breaks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Quick1966    1,028
6 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I'm in Oregon and I only see a few in the rural area I live in.
But when I go onto the cities they're are a ton of them.
Huge section 8 apartment buildings full of Somalians.

Yes, the government is moving them around.
Obama's new HUD housing laws focused on poor city folk in the press but it's more about moving immigrants in o suburban areas.

 

Forced Diversity: Obama Administration Begins Redistributing Poor Inner City Families to US Suburbs

Obama passed regulations in 2013 to force suburban neighborhoods with no record of housing discrimination to build more public housing targeted to ethnic and racial minorities.

The new HUD rule is really about changing the way Americans live. It is part of a broader suite of initiatives designed to block suburban development, press Americans into hyper-dense cities, and force us out of our cars. Government-mandated ethnic and racial diversification plays a role in this scheme, yet the broader goal is forced “economic integration.”

The ultimate vision is to make all neighborhoods more or less alike, turning traditional cities into ultra-dense Manhattans, while making suburbs look more like cities do now. In this centrally-planned utopia, steadily increasing numbers will live cheek-by-jowl in “stack and pack” high-rises close to public transportation, while automobiles fall into relative disuse.

In June the Obama administration moved forward with regulations designed to help diversify America’s wealthier neighborhoods. The regulations would force communities to build affordable housing in more affluent areas in order to receive federal grant money.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/12/forced-diversity-obama-administration-begins-redistributing-poor-inner-city-families-to-us-suburbs/

 

You know it's gonna be really interest cause I live in a place that's almost entirely white! Like it's private golf courses and gated communities. So I find it extremely difficult to believe that they'd make any head way with their plans in my town. Also I know for a fact that their little plan won't happen I'm places like palm beach or Jupiter island! So this is definately for the working class suburbs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 CGK    2,174
28 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I find it more than odd that so many Muslims are living in N. Michigan. I guess the gov. is placing them there... or else they are doing research on where the most generous states are for freebies. 

The reason they are in Michigan is because they have no problem flying into Toronto. They head to Windsor and into the USA. I know we keep talking about our southern border but I keep preaching...Keep your eye on our Northern border!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Lucy Barnable    2,691
1 minute ago, Quick1966 said:

You know it's gonna be really interest cause I live in a place that's almost entirely white! Like it's private golf courses and gated communities. So I find it extremely difficult to believe that they'd make any head way with their plans in my town. Also I know for a fact that their little plan won't happen I'm places like palm beach or Jupiter island! So this is definately for the working class suburbs

It's happening in my rural area right now.
The state passed a law that requires all landlords to accept Section 8.
A lot private property owners sold and the state bought them up and filled them with illegals.
I've even seen a few Muslim here recently too. Now the white people are moving out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  1. Jump To Top
×