Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Time to re-watch this! American Blackout

Ukshep    19,026

Since the recent grid alerts and hacks. i thought it might be worth posting this. Education is a great tool!

YourMom2    1,354

The power goes out but twitter is lighting up...how cool is that? !!!!! They must have special batteries. :biggrin:

In other news, DOW slid 178 points on Friday, not a big deal unless Monday brings the same.

7 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

The power goes out but twitter is lighting up...how cool is that? !!!!! They must have special batteries. :biggrin:

In other news, DOW slid 178 points on Friday, not a big deal unless Monday brings the same.

They said it was similar to 2008.

I say since all our leaders are off on vacation, let's surround the House, Senate, and White House and don't let any of them back in!

Shep, this started me thinking. I've a habit of saving up Amazon creds from gifts, but boy, imagine if they got hit hard. Sure, my info is backed up there somewhere, but ho weasily all that virtual $ could vanish. Cleaned house for the year of things I needed anyhow, since I see myself having to record all the imminent shenanigans we're expecting.

Backups of some equipment, not only might I Need them. I'll be a lot less paranoid about some of my awesome Chinese knock offs Hey, Nikon isn't an American company, so not cutting out our manufacturers ;-)

Keep your computer stuff backed up. Elsewhere if possible.