Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Ukshep

Times Square is packed with police!

Rate this topic

RabidWolf    940

I am watching the second video feed and it dawned on me, it is no wonder that politicians and billionaires get away with so much crap. Good little sheep standing quietly in their pens for a dozen or more hours just to watch a mechanical ball be lowered and pretend something important just happened.

The temptation to switch over to the dark side is a powerful thing sometimes. If only I wasn't cursed with a conscience and moral center. :/ 

Ukshep    13,068
5 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

I am watching the second video feed and it dawned on me, it is no wonder that politicians and billionaires get away with so much crap. Good little sheep standing quietly in their pens for a dozen or more hours just to watch a mechanical ball be lowered and pretend something important just happened.

The temptation to switch over to the dark side is a powerful thing sometimes. If only I wasn't cursed with a conscience and moral center. :/ 

I noticed that too. Sheeple in pens...... not to mention they are a prime target all bunched together. Any military analyst would be cringing right now!