Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fourth echelon

North Korea second most-powerful man sent to work in mine for "ideological reeducation"

SEOUL, Dec. 28 (UPI) -- North Korea's Choe Ryong Hae is serving a sentence in the mines of South Pyongan Province, where he is receiving "ideological reeducation."

Choe, North Korea's Workers' Party Secretary and formerly Pyongyang's No. 2 man, was purged in early November for a power plant malfunction near Mount Paektu.

A source inside North Korea told South Korean outlet CBS No Cut News Monday that Choe had been sentenced to hard labor at a mine, and dismissed previous South Korea reports Kim Jong Un had sent the 65-year-old Choe to a cooperative farm.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2015/12/28/North-Korea-second-most-powerful-man-sent-to-work-in-mine-for-ideological-reeducation/6171451316752/?spt=mps&or=2

Wonder if he suggested fat boy too worldly and taking more than his communistic allotted share of the edible wealth? :DWsKVPL:

1. Jump To Top