Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  

American Voters Care Not About Facts, Position, Platform or History

Rate this topic

Truly amazes me still that women love Bill Clinton. My ragingly liberal ex-wife loved him - and she could NOT say WHY! Brains of steel... sieves, those people. Sadly true about Trump to, I'd vote for him if it were between him & Clinton, but would I really want a loudmouth bully, who in one speech says he has many Muslim friends, and they are Wonderful People, the next, kill their families? No way, I really wish there were better choices for Republican candidates... well, there ARE, but could they actually win? Seriously doubting it :JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb:

2 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

Truly amazes me still that women love Bill Clinton. My ragingly liberal ex-wife loved him - and she could NOT say WHY! Brains of steel... sieves, those people. Sadly true about Trump to, I'd vote for him if it were between him & Clinton, but would I really want a loudmouth bully, who in one speech says he has many Muslim friends, and they are Wonderful People, the next, kill their families? No way, I really wish there were better choices for Republican candidates... well, there ARE, but could they actually win? Seriously doubting it :JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb:

Crazy stuff.

Yeah, American politics seems to be little more than a popularity contest. WZuENg4.gif:jmpndlms:

It's largely the case because of NI5ml7m.gif which is 100% owned by the  pBeFbOf.gif

It's a pity Ron Paul isn't running.  He's about the best choice America had in a long time.

32 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

Crazy stuff.

Yeah, American politics seems to be little more than a popularity contest. It's largely the case because of NI5ml7m.gif which is 100% owned by the  pBeFbOf.gif

It's a pity Ron Paul isn't running.  He's about the best choice America had in a long time.

Aye, the elder Paul is a bit of a Truther himself B-) Sadly, he was just too logical and had too much common sense for most of America's taste :JSfrXsb:

6 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

Aye, the elder Paul is a bit of a Truther himself B-) Sadly, he was just too logical and had too much common sense for most of America's taste :JSfrXsb:

:IGly6RW:
...however, fear not, COMMON SENSE WILL EVENTUALLY WIN!!! ysEynhv.gif

Groove    1,329
14 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

:yah:

yep he made too much sense and people just didn't want to listen. And those people I like to call DA's dumb a$$'s