2many secrets

Britain’s New Muslim Home Secretary Sajid Javid Behind Tommy Robinson Transfer to Dangerous Prison

Posted (edited)

REPORT: Britain’s New Muslim Home Secretary Sajid Javid Behind Tommy Robinson Transfer to Dangerous Prison

The Gateway Pundit |

Paul Joseph Watson reported earlier Wednesday that Tommy Robinson had been moved to a maximum security prison with a 71% Muslim population.

This may certainly be a death sentence for Tommy.

Snip

Inmates were banging on the cell walls shouting death threats–an Imam placed a hit on Tommy.

Raheem Kassam tweeted: UPDATE: I am told the decision to move Tommy Robinson from a relatively safe prison to a highly unsafe one came from the @ukhomeoffice — which means people need to be asking questions of @sajidjavid, Britain’s new Home Secretary. #FreeTommy

UPDATE: I am told the decision to move Tommy Robinson from a relatively safe prison to a highly unsafe one came from the @ukhomeoffice — which means people need to be asking questions of @sajidjavid, Britain’s new Home Secretary. #FreeTommy

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/report-britains-new-muslim-home-secretary-sajid-javid-behind-tommy-robinson-transfer-to-dangerous-prison/

My bold emphasis

Edited by 2many secrets

REPORT: Britain’s New Muslim Home Secretary Sajid Javid Behind Tommy Robinson Transfer to Dangerous Prison

Former Breitbart London Editor, Raheem Kassam reported the decision to transfer Tommy from a relatively safe prison to highly dangerous facility with a 71% Muslim population came from Britain’s new Muslim Home Secretary, Sajid Javid.

Raheem Kassam tweeted: UPDATE: I am told the decision to move Tommy Robinson from a relatively safe prison to a highly unsafe one came from the @ukhomeoffice — which means people need to be asking questions of @sajidjavid, Britain’s new Home Secretary. #FreeTommy

https://bluntforcetruth.com/news/report-britains-new-muslim-home-secretary-sajid-javid-behind-tommy-robinson-transfer-to-dangerous-prison/

Of course he is. I just have a feeling that I'd Tommy does get killing in prison over this bullshit that the U.K. Will explode into violence. It's already gotten a little violent bc of it. Plus I've already heard some calls to violence if anything happens. Putting him into a prison where the population is 73% Muslim is pretty much a death sentence for him speaking the truth. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.