kirwan

The Solution to Reclaiming Liberty

Posted (edited)

The Solution to Reclaiming Liberty

k -This is more than an hour – but if you want to be free, this is time well worth the effort.

It has always been difficult to get the attention of people, especially if they will not take the time to understand what can be done to free ourselves, which is where we all are right now.

Alaska has already invented what is needed: Because Alaska has chosen not to invent a third political party – instead they have invented a successful Second Government that is based upon the maxim that if you don't control yourself, then somebody else will control you!

This involves the Right & Wrong in any circumstance which is always present and remains above “Legal & Illegal”. And after watching this you can easily understand why it is that “Liberty” always wins, which happens because “Tyranny” always “Self-Destructs”.

What he talks about is not a theory, it has already been accomplished in Alaska – this “talk” is to a group of people in Montana that are weighing the same thing in Montana – and wherever else - where the right people decide to begin to implement this Liberty-Bell solution inside the United States...

A Man in Chains

https://freeschaeffer.com/ 

6-14-18

Edited by kirwan
placement of the insert
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, Treebeard said:

he is a scam.

Where's your proof?  Your fear is showing

• Like 1

Without proof Treebeard's words are meaningless - especially when the intent is a total denigration. 

And to countryboyseein - I would suggest that the final call on this has yet to be determined. 

Gxer is spot-on: Especially since the hour and forty-minutes plus video could not have been seen in the few minutes that 

have elapsed since I posted it.  No doubt there are opposition opinions, but the guts of his remarks are very sentient IMO.

k

Treebeard, It appears that you have not been in opposition to the criminal-cabal or its agents too often, because if you take their word for anything without absolute proof, then you've been conned. Case in point is the total travesty of Justice practiced in the assassination of LaVoy Finnicum in Oregon. The trial took four years to go to court, in Oregon & Reno Nevada. In Oregon the judge was forced to find for the defense, while the public has never been told about who the five agents of the govenment killed Finnicum, so no one has even been charged with the murder. But that wasn't enough they packed up the same people and tried them in Redno and were again defeated, but the public remains in the dark about the illegality of the existence of the BLM and the killers of LaVoy Finicum - to this day.

http://www.rense.com/general96/standoff.html 

Rage against the Leviathan but the law has a hold outside of Federal Court.  The law is constructed to permit violence by the State and not that the violence  be legitimately used. In Court afterwards the violence may be found illegal and excessive in whole or in part.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, kirwan said:

Treebeard, It appears that you have not been in opposition to the criminal-cabal or its agents too often, because if you take their word for anything without absolute proof, then you've been conned. Case in point is the total travesty of Justice practiced in the assassination of LaVoy Finnicum in Oregon.

I don't expect anyone to take my word for anything I read about years ago and formed some likely conclusion of.
The Shaeffer Cox story is one of those. Just because I spent probably 1-2 hours looking into it years ago
and saw him as a scam/criminal looking for publicity, when the Federal authorities and Alaskan authorities
were more believeable doesn't mean I need to do it all over again then write a summary.
None of it has anything to do with Lavoy Finicum. Apples and oranges.

"Rage against the Leviathan but the law has a hold outside of Federal Court.  The law is constructed to permit violence by the State and not that the violence  be legitimately used. In Court afterwards the violence may be found illegal and excessive in whole or in part"

CSteigel

When the State has to stoop to violence to "enforce" that which is illegal upon the face of the action - then it's clear that "THE SYSTEM" IS WRONG and the only real course of action (under the Constitution that we lost in the Act of 1871) - is that this illegal-government  must be dissolved. - yeah, I know "GOOD LUCK WITH THAT" - given that it's been going on for 147 years :-)))

k

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.