BacktotheShadows

Maryland man charged for threatening to 'rid the world' of Bernie Sanders, Kamala Harris

A 19-year-old Maryland man is facing a lengthy prison term for allegedly making death threats against Sen. Kamala Harris and Sen. Bernie Sanders, newly unsealed court documents reveal. 

Nicholas Bukoski is behind bars Thursday following an appearance in U.S. District Court a day earlier over two counts of threatening to assault and murder a United States official and three counts of transmitting threats in interstate commerce.

“Senator, I would watch your back as you’re out today … You wouldn’t want to be caught off guard when I use my second amendment protected firearm to rid the world of you, you stupid, crazy old fool…” Bukoski wrote in a chilling Instagram message directed at the office of Sanders, I-Vt., in March, according to federal court documents viewed by Fox 5 DC.

Minutes after Bukoski made the alleged threat, a similar warning was sent to staff for Harris, D-Calif., the documents added.

They also said the Crofton man called in to the D.C. police department’s tip line to make a threat against attendees of the “March for Our Lives” gun control rally in late March.

Link: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/14/maryland-man-charged-for-threatening-to-rid-world-bernie-sanders-kamala-harris.html

And the double standard shows again.  You can have a rapper with the president on a stretcher like he killed him, you can have a comedian holding a severed head of the president, you can have jim carry painting pictures depicting the death of the presidents kids, but a 19 year old makes a statement and his life is ruined forever.  America sucks.

• Like 2
  • Angry 1

This is craziness the likes of I have not seen before.  While Bernie is basically a commie, threatening to kill people is not acceptable.  Perhaps they can send this miscreant to one of those re-education camps we keep hearing about.

piccard.thumb.jpg.e08b940c099269f4583482f53ba21ed4.jpg

Just now, Countryboyseein said:

Come on, this guy was hoping to make the world a better place... and had he followed through, I think he would have, in a small way atleast

Back in the 60's they would have called this man a HERO if he had succeeded!!!! 

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, HomelessPatriot said:

Yet celebrities threaten President Trump daily. :grumpier:

That was my point of the thread.  I may not agree 100% 10% with Trump, but he is the President and deserves respect.

Edited by BacktotheShadows

Seriously!!??!!?? And they let these leftist commies threaten Trump everyday and not a single arrest! WTF! This type of shit enrages me when I see it. 

6 hours ago, BacktotheShadows said:

That was my point of the thread.  I may not agree 100% 10% with Trump, but he is the President and deserves respect.

My feeling exactly.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.