Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Xavier

If you vote, you're a Sheeple

Recommended Posts

This still blows me away, always has. I've been eligible to vote since 1988. Never voted, never will.

Even as a kid I had this figured out, even before I learned about the federal reserve, the dual citizen Israeli congress, conspiracy in general. I've been in thousands of arguments about this. In college I was the terror of poli sci, because I still got A's because I could remember the lies, but always argued this point. Even the teachers conceded to me over time.

If you still believe voting makes any difference, that they can't just change the votes, or simply override anything that does slip through, you're still a child who believes in santa. Revoting was our only option, always was.

Call your congressman, they're happy to know you're still brainwashed.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

What are the people who don't?  What we be?  

Aware of the truth.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think voting should still be done. Just don't put all your hopes on it. Put maybe 10% and the other 90% can go on something meaningful.

  • Like 1
  • WTF 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I think voting should still be done. Just don't put all your hopes on it. Put maybe 10% and the other 90% can go on something meaningful.

Don't vote, it only encourages them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Xavier said:

This still blows me away, always has. I've been eligible to vote since 1988. Never voted, never will.

Even as a kid I had this figured out, even before I learned about the federal reserve, the dual citizen Israeli congress, conspiracy in general. I've been in thousands of arguments about this. In college I was the terror of poli sci, because I still got A's because I could remember the lies, but always argued this point. Even the teachers conceded to me over time.

If you still believe voting makes any difference, that they can't just change the votes, or simply override anything that does slip through, you're still a child who believes in santa. Revoting was our only option, always was.

Call your congressman, they're happy to know you're still brainwashed.

So you don't vote in local elections?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, JRock said:

So you don't vote in local elections?

No. I have never voted.  Really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do we get this post into something the illegal immigrants read?

Si usted vota, eres una Borregos!

إذا كنت التصويت ، أنت القطيع

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Xavier said:

No. I have never voted.  Really.

That is a shame.

I 100% agree with you on the national level, voting is absolutely useless.

I have seen local voting actually change the direction of a small town.

Lumping all voting in as being a sheeple is not correct. People's votes do count when making community choices.

 

  • Like 1
  • WTF 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, JRock said:

That is a shame.

I 100% agree with you on the national level, voting is absolutely useless.

I have seen local voting actually change the direction of a small town.

Lumping all voting in as being a sheeple is not correct. People's votes do count when making community choices.

 

And if it starts to affect anything they step in at a higher level and sqaush it, I've seen that too. Many times. It's the illusion that keeps us trapped. If voting mattered, they'd make it illegal.

Edit. Take 5g for example. No city, county, or state, can vote to say No to it. It's a federal mandate. How about the Fed? No hope there. How about anything that truly matters? Nope, nope, and nope.

False hope and fear keeps the sheeple going.

 

Edited by Xavier
more input

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.