Ukshep

Stalkers and The Cause??

My sisters got a stalker x bf.... some creepy shit man... I drove to the store this morning and the dude was parked down the street watching the house...

This has been going on weeks, months even.... man, the guys lost his f**king mind or some shit. I just wanna vent. Can't touch the little prick but he's everywhere. Watching. He's abusive as f**k and I already cracked him for touching her before when he got and I quote "Angry". I think he'll just snap one of these days and do something awful.

Police are like... What do you want us to do lol?? Like what good is that? Sisters got her self-defense weapons and some of cins whoop ass on standby though!

How fun is life without oddities.... Hands tied though! meh!

*grunts*

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Ah. You're back. I knew you couldn't stay away. Glad you're still here, bro.

Edited by Therin
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

My sisters got a stalker x bf.... some creepy shit man... I drove to the store this morning and the dude was parked down the street watching the house...

This has been going on weeks, months even.... man, the guys lost his f**king mind or some shit. I just wanna vent. Can't touch the little prick but he's everywhere. Watching. He's abusive as f**k and I already cracked him for touching her before when he got and I quote "Angry". I think he'll just snap one of these days and do something awful.

Police are like... What do you want us to do lol?? Like what good is that? Sisters got her self-defense weapons and some of cins whoop ass on standby though!

How fun is life without oddities.... Hands tied though! meh!

*grunts*

Adding your sister to the prayer list, Shep.  No one should have to live with this.  :(

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Police are like... What do you want us to do lol?? Like what good is that?

Protection from Harassment Act 1997

Photograph him twice on two separate occasions.  That is all you need for an arrest.

Edited by Lamb93

14 minutes ago, Lamb93 said:

Protection from Harassment Act 1997

Photograph him twice on two separate occasions.  That is all you need for an arrest.

That's kinda what I argued with them. But they said. Because his work is located at point 1, and his home at point 2 and that the locations he is seen are within the space between that there is no proof that he is watching her. I argued that while that may be the case he's taking a 20 minute drive out of the way which should speak for itself.

Either way, Officers giving me data I need :) So helpful are they :P with a bit of banter!

Some people have creepy pasts. A known history of violence is never good.

Stalk the stalker.   Or, every time you see him, just look at him and slide your finger across your throat while looking at him with cray eye's, laughing maniacally.

• Haha 1

Just now, Full Throttle said:

Stalk the stalker.   Or, every time you see him, just look at him and slide your finger across your throat while looking at him with cray eye's, laughing maniacally.

Italian Mafia style?

Shep I hate to say it, but if the cops are not going to do anything about it, then maybe it is time to take matters into your own hands before something happens to your sister that can't be reversed.  

2 minutes ago, BacktotheShadows said:

Shep I hate to say it, but if the cops are not going to do anything about it, then maybe it is time to take matters into your own hands before something happens to your sister that can't be reversed.  

Oh I'm always prepared and willing if need be, Have been in the past. Not the type to run to save myself. Into the fray and all that.

But I'd like to avoid that ya know, Unleashing the beast within never goes well when you don't know your own strength! Past has also shown me that.

Best to be a lover!

12 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Oh I'm always prepared and willing if need be, Have been in the past. Not the type to run to save myself. Into the fray and all that.

But I'd like to avoid that ya know, Unleashing the beast within never goes well when you don't know your own strength! Past has also shown me that.

Best to be a lover!

Well if he harms your sister unleash the BEAST!!!!!

• Like 1

Just now, BacktotheShadows said:

Well if he harms your sister unleash the BEAST!!!!!

As always. Fluid to the situations that unfold!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I argued that while that may be the case he's taking a 20 minute drive out of the way which should speak for itself.

26 minutes ago, AgedLace said:

I drove to the store this morning and the dude was parked down the street watching the house...

Does he have a reason to park outside your sister's house?  If not, get her to take photographs at one minute intervals, as long as he is there, on two separate days.  The police will have to respond.  If they don't, report them to the IPCC and her MP. 

In the meantime Section 3 of the Act allows for a civil remedy.  She can sue him for distress and any financial loss resulting from the harassment:

PHA 1997 - Section 3

if Section 1 (1) is breached:

(1) A person must not pursue a course of conduct—
(a) which amounts to harassment of another, and
(b) which he knows or ought to know amounts to harassment of the other.

A course of conduct is defined as two separate occasions.

In civil cases, the outcome is only based on the balance of probabilities while criminal cases require no room for doubt.  If your sister sues him under the provisions of the Act, all she has to do is demonstrate that the probability he is stalking her is greater than 50% and that she has more than likely been distressed by him.  If she wins, she can include the judgement as further evidence to the police.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.