BacktotheShadows

Leaked Amnesty Draft: Mass Legal Immigration, Chain Migration Repurposed to Import Foreign Workers

A leaked draft of House Speaker Paul Ryan’s (R-WI) amnesty dealconfirms Breitbart News’s previous reports detailing how the legislation would not reduce legal immigration levels to the United States, as President Trump and likely voters have demanded.

In a draft of Ryan’s amnesty deal, obtained by Breitbart News, for potentially millions of illegal aliens who qualify for the President Obama-created Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, current levels of legal immigration at which the U.S. admits more than one million immigrants a year would continue.

The leaked draft only ends two categories of the process known as “chain migration,” where newly naturalized citizens can bring an unlimited number of foreign relatives to the U.S. Chain migration is partially responsible for importing more than 10.5 million foreign nationals to the country in the last decade.

The chain migration categories that allow newly naturalized citizens to bring their adult married children and adult siblings to the U.S. would be eliminated by Ryan’s amnesty deal. Meanwhile, naturalized citizens would still be allowed to bring their parents and unmarried adult children to the U.S.

While eliminating just two of the four chain migration categories, Ryan’s amnesty deal merely repurposes much of those roughly 88,400 visas to allow businesses to import foreign workers to take white collar American jobs.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/06/13/leaked-amnesty-draft-mass-legal-immigration-chain-migration-repurposed-to-import-foreign-workers/

What the f**k do we need a billion dollar wall for?  We are busing them in by the thousands!!!!  Nothing but a f**king scam....

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

Ryan is a bought and paid for scumbag, him and LOTS of others are all part of the NWO and need to be removed from office and tried for treason and hung!! (after conviction)   IF our own politicians don't kill us the Muslims they are letting in will!!

13 minutes ago, apache54 said:

Ryan is a bought and paid for scumbag, him and LOTS of others are all part of the NWO and need to be removed from office and tried for treason and hung!! (after conviction)   IF our own politicians don't kill us the Muslims they are letting in will!!

RHINO

• Like 1

It's not going to pass. But this move will bring out the traitors that want to sign off on DACA. All of them, Rethugs and Demrats. Let him bring it to the floor. There have been lots of people screaming for something to be brought to the floor before the midterms. It's time to start cataloging who is who on the  issues because a vote is upcoming. Although, it will be a red wave and not a blue wave. It's already been decided. The world is going to go nationalistic and global and they are all making steps in that direction.

As automation takes over, jobs are lost, people need cash and welfare will not cover this shortfall. For a while there will be a boom as these things take place. But in the end, there will be fewer jobs and more people sitting around needing to be entertained. They are clamping down on the internet, tv is moving to the internet, 5g is coming for the internet (or that's the story anyway), your house will be wired, everything will be wired up. Moves in the monetary systems, major changes, a UBI coming. Universal healthcare is coming. These things will happen and are planned.

Migration will stop because you do not need to import people to work if there are no jobs for them. I haven't figured out the entire migration thing yet, but to make things more 'equal', the richer countries must come down and that might be taking in some of the poorer countries peoples. They are trying to integrate them but that's not going as well as they thought or maybe it is. After all, if you look at the studies, they state that it's the 3rd or 4th generations that actually manage to really integrate into the new society. Not the 1st or 2nd generation, and it's assumed the 2nd generation is born in the new country and not the old. This is very well known by the people in power. And it's why they accept the problems the first generation of immigrants that were not born in the country do not integrate well or at all. It's why they allow some areas to become more like their old countries. Hoping that will keep them happy. Keeping the peons happy is the name of the game. None of this is a miscalculation on the part of TPTB. Don't get it all twisted up. They KNOW how it goes.

China is doing their part too. They are building up Africa. Although it's for their profit and not Africa's, it has a spill over effect on some people in the country. On other hand and peoples, it allows the dictators to suppress more people if they step out of line. Everyone seems to be doing what they need to do to bring the world into a one world global, doesn't look global and most would not notice it. After all, how often does anyone notice the UN and their laws and rules? They stick to the signed treaties and such. But they do not seem to follow the laws and rules or the rulings of the courts. And it's harder to regain respect than it is to get it as a new institution. People tend to give you a chance until you mess up so I expect a new or rebranded world government to arise out of the ashes of whatever moves they are making. Notice Russia is once again being courted by Trump. WE NEED RUSSIA!!! Trump knows this. Trump will throw the EU under the bus if they mess up our relationship with Russia. Russia is important in the scheme of things. No, I can not explain this very well but I know there is a reason we NEED Russia. And if you need a reason, think China. The USA is at war with China, a covert war, but war is ongoing.

All this war stuff is a distraction. It's to bring in an entire world conference with every single country sending a representative. Maybe more than one. And this 'new' international government will be set up. There will be small skirmishes between countries. Look at how Russia took over the Crimea. That's how it's going to be done these days. IMO.  http://www.businessinsider.com/how-russia-took-crimea-2015-3

https://carnegieeurope.eu/2017/03/15/revisiting-2014-annexation-of-crimea-pub-68423 

All countries will join the Central bank because all countries will have a UBI. There are some holdouts but you just saw N. Korea take the plunge. Next up is Iran. They are working on it and China is all up in that and wants peace for it's Silk Road project. Iran looks like it's going to fizzle out. Syria is winding down. Turkey and Israel will both take a small chunk of it. And somehow, I would think that the Kurds will end up living on these lands.

The Muslim invasion is over. Saudi Arabia has quit funding them and countries are starting to crack down on them. And really nothing is happening to them either. A few years ago, a newspaper was bombed over a cartoon slight. Times they are a-changing. We will see some more rearranging of peoples but the mass immigration movement is dead. Eventually, people will not be allowed to hold dual citizenship anywhere. There will be no double dipping into the UBI bank. And people will be free to move around and visit places. Even allowed to immigrate somewhere and not become a citizen. Have a visa for that country. But I am sure that they will put a stop to the rich countries trying to immigrate to a lower UBI country to take advantage of the low prices. That creates problems for the locals as you can see from the Chinese housing market in California and Canada. So that can not be allowed to continue. The locals must be able to survive comfortably on their UBI. Which I would think would be around $1000-1200 for an adult in the USA. That's the average SSI retirement amount and people live on it. Or they could use SSI disability which is $750 plus around $50 EBT for a total of around $800 cash and food stamps.

All these moves are leading to this happening. Prophecy in action. Events speeding up. There is even a stated agenda. http://www.bilderbergmeetings.org/press-release.html

Snippet:

The key topics for discussion this year include:

1. Populism in Europe

2. The inequality challenge

3. The future of work

4. Artificial intelligence

5. The US before midterms

6. Free trade

7. US world leadership

8. Russia

9. Quantum computing

10. Saudi Arabia and Iran

11. The “post-truth” world

12. Current events

Going back to the 1950s. I find these things are the things they push, maybe not this year but in the future years coming up. They set up things at this meeting it seems. This is a big global think tank that comes together yearly. And nation's leaders send people to it. I doubt if it's nefarious like the CT crowd make out it is. It's just private like most think tanks are. And it has some power to influence world events unlike most of the think tanks. Look around and you will see which think tank the leader's follow in your country. They always put in people that are associated with those think tanks somewhere. That's where they get some of their ideas from and it's worked out in them things instead of the leader having to much to think on. He gets little reports that summarize the problem and usually has some solutions with them I would think. That's what I would ask for anyway. http://www.bilderbergmeetings.org/conferences.html

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Oregonian said:

RHINO

Would not a Republican by any other name be just as sleazy as a Democrat??? We need to ban political parties now...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, octopus prime said:

Would not a Republican by any other name be just as sleazy as a Democrat??? We need to ban political parties now...

:bf-this:

2 hours ago, octopus prime said:

I'm 43...

Not sure the "average" age here...but I have like 7....tops left in me to actually kick some ass....

Now...with that being said...I'm 00% down with an armed uprising to do a political reset and expulsion of those that should not be here.

Folks like me who have had enough...who bleed red white and blue...believe in the constitution and the now defunct bill of rights....will be gone in the next 10 years or unable to assist in the same way.

The teens and 20 somethings of today....don't bleed the same in regards to what we had vs have now and see a need for a reset....

It's sad actually....the whole anti 2a, immigration snowflake mentality.....all the politicians have to do is wait it out.

Wait 30 years and America will be much much different.

Wait for the last ww2, Vietnam and Korean vets to die off ...they knew a better America and passed it onto their kids....and most did.

The demographics are all messed up and "Americana" is adios 

Not long.

So if a reset is needed.

Which it is.

Someone please rile the troops and masses and get the f**king ball rolling.

Please

For the future of this cou try for God's sake

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Oregonian said:

I'm 43...

Not sure the "average" age here...but I have like 7....tops left in me to actually kick some ass....

Now...with that being said...I'm 00% down with an armed uprising to do a political reset and expulsion of those that should not be here.

Folks like me who have had enough...who bleed red white and blue...believe in the constitution and the now defunct bill of rights....will be gone in the next 10 years or unable to assist in the same way.

The teens and 20 somethings of today....don't bleed the same in regards to what we had vs have now and see a need for a reset....

It's sad actually....the whole anti 2a, immigration snowflake mentality.....all the politicians have to do is wait it out.

Wait 30 years and America will be much much different.

Wait for the last ww2, Vietnam and Korean vets to die off ...they knew a better America and passed it onto their kids....and most did.

The demographics are all messed up and "Americana" is adios 

Not long.

So if a reset is needed.

Which it is.

Someone please rile the troops and masses and get the f**king ball rolling.

Please

For the future of this cou try for God's sake

I'm 57, my days of hard core ass kicking are almost gone. However, I am as good one more time, as I ever was.   

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

I'm 57, my days of hard core ass kicking are almost gone. However, I am as good one more time, as I ever was.   

Good to know brother =)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.