Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Therin

Congress moves to ban child sex robots

Recommended Posts

http://www.fresnobee.com/news/politics-government/article213126084.html

Quote

 

WASHINGTON 

The U.S. House approved a ban Wednesday on the importation and trafficking of anatomically correct child sex dolls and robots that “normalize sex between adults and minors.”

The proposal was approved in the House by a voice vote and now moves to the Senate.

“These dolls can be programmed to simulate rape. The very thought makes me nauseous,” said House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte, a Virginia Republican.

 

:kaneclap:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Now can we indict Alefantis and the Podesta brothers and Huma and her sicko husband and Hillary and the rest of them? Can we please pretty please go after these pedo satanists? 

Please Jeff Sessions? Please President Rosenstein?? Pretty Please?

Edited by Therin
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moosupian

Fostering or enabling the initiation or continuation of horrific, never mind illegal, behaviors is a good use for laws to attempt to curb said behaviors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That there wasn't an automatic ban on these damned things speaks volumes on how far we have fallen as a "Land of the Free". I predict that even with the ban, they will get around it somehow and the punishment will be a minor hand slap. Nauseous doesn't cover half of it. SSS.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

This sounds like a good thing to me but I have some reservations.

Maybe this has more to do with what is going on currently as far as giving robots equal rights with humans.  Some of you may not know what I am referring to here but a highly intelligent robot in Saudi Arabia was just granted citizenship for example and equal rights to a human.  Is this just another step towards protecting the rights of a robot that is a minor?  Just some food for thought...

Here is the specific wording from the bill as to what legally constitutes a child sex doll:   -  ‘‘In this section, the term ‘child sex doll’ means an anatomically-correct doll, mannequin, or robot, with the features of, or with features that resemble those of, a minor, intended for use in sexual acts.’’

So who is going to look at the dolls and determine if they look like a minor or not? How can you prove in court that the robot looks like a child?   What if the doll actually just resembles an adult midget (like midgetgotnotelescope)? 

Edited by God Man
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wouldn't owning one of these child sex dolls be the same as having child porn on your computer ??

People that have this crap should be considered a danger ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, God Man said:

This sounds like a good thing to me but I have some reservations.

Maybe this has more to do with what is going on currently as far as giving robots equal rights with humans.  Some of you may not know what I am referring to here but a highly intelligent robot in Saudi Arabia was just granted citizenship for example and equal rights to a human.  Is this just another step towards protecting the rights of a robot that is a minor?  Just some food for thought...

Here is the specific wording from the bill as to what legally constitutes a child sex doll:   -  ‘‘In this section, the term ‘child sex doll’ means an anatomically-correct doll, mannequin, or robot, with the features of, or with features that resemble those of, a minor, intended for use in sexual acts.’’

So who is going to look at the dolls and determine if they look like a minor or not? How can you prove in court that the robot looks like a child?   What if the doll actually just resembles an adult midget (like midgetgotnotelescope)? 

...so into the legaleez weeds we go....    Jesus please hurry and save us... yep and Amen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the rights aspect, I like the no harm to kids aspect.

Scientifically, I am not sure if allowing an outlet for that behavior makes it better or worse. I would prefer it to not exist at all, but humans being humans...better a no harm outlet of an inanimate doll than a hurt child someplace. If AI robot children ever do exist, then the crime becomes the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Picklesnout said:

I like the rights aspect, I like the no harm to kids aspect.

Scientifically, I am not sure if allowing an outlet for that behavior makes it better or worse. I would prefer it to not exist at all, but humans being humans...better a no harm outlet of an inanimate doll than a hurt child someplace. If AI robot children ever do exist, then the crime becomes the same.

I don't have an honestly thoroughly thought out opinion on this... but I think I'm leaning your direction. 

Some perv can save his change in a jar until he can buy himself a "friend/ toy" or he can abduct, rape and probably kill the little neighbor girl.... let him bust a nut into his silicon friend

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right? Sadly I think it is more than the shape of the package that triggers. It is the helpless fearful bit that is the trigger, and child or AI (even animal) are what works for them as an access point. That is the bit that is wrong. I might identify it, yet cannot wrap my mind around it. How do you fix that? How do you fix... evil?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Picklesnout said:

Right? Sadly I think it is more than the shape of the package that triggers. It is the helpless fearful bit that is the trigger, and child or AI (even animal) are what works for them as an access point. That is the bit that is wrong. I might identify it, yet cannot wrap my mind around it. How do you fix that? How do you fix... evil?

A .22 bullet would settle this quickly, efficiently and economically... so the government will never figure it out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.